Hexes: Herbs or no herbs?

Draconian Angel

It's been awhile. :)

Yeah, this might not be the appropriate place for this thread, but I can't post this in the Magic and Spellcraft forums, as I have difficulty in subscribing for an upgraded account.

On some of the results on Google, to get rid of a suspected spell, curse, hex e.t.c, you could clense yourself with a herbal bath, or a protective circle.

But could you break a hex psychologically without the aid of these apparatus?

Thankyou in advance ~

HudsonGray

Very easily! A basic shield and the telling yourself firmly that 'the hex no longer has power over me'. Both together can break just about any negative vibes coming your way.

Phoenix

Here's a suggestion to make this thread work in this forum:

Find either some black tourmaline, or some obsidian(in fact, any black stone will work.) These are useful for warding off evil, or in this case, curses. Actually, black tourmaline may be better, as it has the ability to send negativity away from you, instead of merely absorbing it, like other black stones.

Hope this helps.

Shadow Wolf

This is very interesting. I never knew that stones could be so powerful.

I'll have to charge mine again and start using them !!!!

Sulis

Yes I agree, it would be quite easy to break a hex or a curse just with your mind.
I believe that the power of a hex or a curse, any spell for that matter is in the belief. A spell, be it for good or bad works because you invest your energy in it. You believe in it and by doing this you make it work. Stop giving it energy, stop believing and it will stop working.

Love and light

Sulis xx

cjtarot

I agree,

HI,

I agree with Hudson,

"Very easily! A basic shield and the telling yourself firmly that 'the hex no longer has power over me'. Both together can break just about any negative vibes coming your way."

Tell yourself and the universe that this hex or any other will have no power over you...

I wear a large black tailismen from time to time..it's basically a black stone set in siver that I have charged with Reiki energy..Pretty and functional..

Blessings
CJ

IrishRiotGrrrl

I agree with Sulis, a hex or curse is more in the person's mind. You give it power by believing it to be so. You could also try some crystals to heal any negative energies or what not that have been sent your way. Visualization is a great technique to try as well. You can visualize the hex or whatever you want to call it as a ball of black energy, then you can slowly turn it into a white energy with the aide of your "healing" crystal. Just a thought.