Did Tarot Totes stop making padded Tarot Cases?

BeyondtheVeil

I am not sure where this goes, so please move this if you need to Mods. :)

I just went to the TarotTotes site to order a couple of the padded Tarot cases for some Tarot decks that I just got. While there I noticed that the site has changed and that it is hard to find the padded tarot cases. The only link is on the main page. I clicked the link which took me to where the padded tarot cases should be. The screen/page has other typed info, but NO padded cases to buy! :( Does anyone know what is going on? I REALLY need some padded tarot cases. I only like knitted tarot bags/cases or the Tarot Totes padded cases... I hope they are still keeping them. Otherwise I need someone to knit me some padded tarot bags. :D

Thanks in advance!:heart:
BTV

Caristia

I got the same thing you did, BTV, so I did some digging...They are supposed to be back in stock next week according to Betty's blog. HTH

BeyondtheVeil

SagiChar

Like this???

http://www.etsy.com/listing/91808669/padded-tie-dye-tarot-card-case-pouch

ETA: I mean, I know nothing of the site you referred to, but, I found this and didn't know if this is what you were talking about!

Thanks, SagiChar :) It is sort of like that. A site called Tarot Totes is what I was referring to. I bought one for my Anna K deck and absolutely love it. I was looking to buy more for two new decks that I have.

Thank you again for taking the time to respond! I will definitely add that to my etsy favorites. :)

BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Caristia

I got the same thing you did, BTV, so I did some digging...They are supposed to be back in stock next week according to Betty's blog. HTH

Thanks, Caristia :) I didn't see the blog, but I am very grateful that they will be getting more in stock. I ONLY like the padded cases or the homemade knitted or crochet cases {no draw strings} for my decks. I guess it is a phase.:laugh:

Thanks so much for letting me know!! *HUGS*
BeyondtheVeil

SagiChar

BeyondtheVeil said:
Thanks, SagiChar It is sort of like that. A site called Tarot Totes is what I was referring to. I bought one for my Anna K deck and absolutely love it. I was looking to buy more for two new decks that I have.

Thank you again for taking the time to respond! I will definitely add that to my etsy favorites.

Hey BTV...No problem! I was just trying to find an alternate for you, just in case you couldn't find what you were looking for! Good luck to you!!!

BeyondtheVeil

Hey BTV...No problem! I was just trying to find an alternate for you, just in case you couldn't find what you were looking for! Good luck to you!!!

Thanks! :heart: I actually had a bit of a shopping spree on Etsy! :laugh: You were kind enough to enable me, so I thought GREAT IDEA!! :thumbsup:

Thanks again! *HUGS*
BTV

SagiChar

BeyondtheVeil said:
Thanks! I actually had a bit of a shopping spree on Etsy! You were kind enough to enable me, so I thought GREAT IDEA!!

Thanks again! *HUGS*
BTV

Good for you!!! I'm so glad I could help enable you!!! :cool2:

BeyondtheVeil

Good for you!!! I'm so glad I could help enable you!!! :cool2:

Me too! :D I always love a good shopping enabling "help". :thumbsup: If you find other fun things.. enable away! :) :laugh: :D

SagiChar

BeyondtheVeil said:
Me too! I always love a good shopping enabling "help". If you find other fun things.. enable away!

I like your style...!!! Now at least I know of a good "enabling" buddy!!!