What I Wish My Tarot Clients Knew by Theresa Reed

NewAgeWeb

I enjoyed this short blog posted today by Theresa Reed and thought many of you would as well...

What I Wish My Tarot Clients Knew
http://www.thetarotlady.com/what-i-wish-my-tarot-clients-knew

Of course many of you read tarot, personally or professionally... but either way, I think many of her points apply to many things in life. Enjoy! :)

Padma

that was very well said by the blog author :) thanks for that!

SagiChar

Interesting!! I just posted a new thread - and in the article you just linked to - one of her excerpts said; "Tarot is not “evil” nor the work of the devil. In fact, it’s quite neutral and depends entirely on the intent of the reader and client. Most readers want to help, not harm." totally gave me ONE point of view! That was cool and was an answer to my post! Very interesting article and interesting timing...thanks for sharing NewAgeWeb!!

pacificwaters

That was a very interesting link. Liked it. Thanks for sharing

I am not a professional reader, but I liked certain aspects of Tarot the author has mentioned. I guess there is something about life not just Tarot that I have to learn from this writing.

BeyondtheVeil

Thanks for sharing! :)

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

janie144

I really liked this, and as you said these points can apply to many areas of life not just tarot.

Thanks for sharing :)

GoldenWolf

This is a great post and I think it applies to both paid and unpaid tarot readers. Most of my family and friends respect me if I tell them I'm just not in a mood to read or whatever. I did have one pushy "friend" years ago who thought I should be able to drop everything anytime anywhere and do a reading for her and for free too. Needless to say, we are no longer friends because she just couldn't grasp that "No" meant no.

SagiChar

GoldenWolf said:
This is a great post and I think it applies to both paid and unpaid tarot readers. Most of my family and friends respect me if I tell them I'm just not in a mood to read or whatever. I did have one pushy "friend" years ago who thought I should be able to drop everything anytime anywhere and do a reading for her and for free too. Needless to say, we are no longer friends because she just couldn't grasp that "No" meant no.

I think that this applies to all areas (jobs etc), and not just tarot card readers...my husband has clients/customers that do the same thing! Some people just do not respect boundaries!!

AJ

ditto hairdressers. Family and friends ask for free or discount haircuts, then bitch until it is time for the next free or discounted cut :) didn't take me long to charge everyone full price!

tarotbear

That was wonderful! The best one was the 'I don't believe in this stuff! - then I have nothing to prove to you' one!