has anyone had clairauident experiences,(any clairs),while reading tarot?

Ethereal

has anyone had any clairaudient experiences while reading the cards? or any of the, "clairs," for that matter? i would love to know anyone's experiences with this, how it occured for you, perhaps what you were reading on, at the time. how it was pertinent to the reading, itself. how it may have actually played out in life after the experience. anything at all!

Rev_Vesta

It can be very interesting while doing a Tarot reading for a client when other senses come into play. At different times depends totally on the client to what comes through.

I have had a very clear image of a symbol, a colour, a person, a animal , words, or a clear voice with noise, a word. a feeling around parts of my body, an emotion or a smell (taste) that gives real clear messages on some level....

Over the last week or so I have had very clear messages including a feeling within my breasts like they were being tugged, pulled at, totally uncomfortable feeling... all i said was that I felt a real uncomfortable feeling within my breasts, and I was not clear what it meant only that there was some pain and tiredness of it all, turned out the client's friend had passed over with breast Cancer, it was about forgiveness, do not feel guilty about not saying goodbye physically.... it was incredible.....
Another client, I got a message clear about her daughter but with a masculine energy (turned out the name was Donnette) She had passed with Breast Cancer while this Mum had survived......

Then I had the cards being pulled out of my hand to relay a message, I realized the message was from someone she was grieving over, understandable, her daughter was her teacher with lukemia who had a real understanding of the Spirit Realm, how she would return to school to learn but could jump from class to class without walking a distance and would then spend time with her father who had also passed over This was inspirational ......

All this because at the mo my father is dealing with radiation with prostrate cancer... what a very clear understanding for me..... about there is no one pathway for him this is his journey and nothing I can say or do will change this,,,, this is his journey the choices are his.....he can decide himself how to deal with it.....I can not control his journey.....

So yes other senses can come into action during a Tarot reading but it is how you choose to work with it that is important, how you can deliver the message required... Trust and work with all of your senses......

Sinduction

Yes, all of them. But only once I started meditating. That opened me up to all sorts of experiences. I see things, hear things, feel things, smell is a big one too. A lot of times I even say things without realizing that I'm the one saying it, if that makes any sense. I was afraid at first, when I'd read for those passed over I always offer them a chair. Imagine my surprise when I actually began to see them materialize and take a seat. I thought I was losing my mind. But it really hasn't become a big deal, as they only come if I ask and they leave when I bid them farewell. I don't know that I do anything to turn it on or off, or if just thinking makes it so. I think I would lose it if I couldn't turn it off.

SagiChar

Rev_Vesta said:
It can be very interesting while doing a Tarot reading for a client when other senses come into play. At different times depends totally on the client to what comes through.

I have had a very clear image of a symbol, a colour, a person, a animal , words, or a clear voice with noise, a word. a feeling around parts of my body, an emotion or a smell (taste) that gives real clear messages on some level....

Do you meditate as well? Have you always had these abilities or did you acquire them via tarot?

Sinduction said:
Yes, all of them. But only once I started meditating. That opened me up to all sorts of experiences.

I've touched my tippy toes in the pool of meditation...after reading this...now I'm wanting to dive in!!!

celticnoodle

has anyone had any clairaudient experiences while reading the cards? or any of the, "clairs," for that matter? i would love to know anyone's experiences with this, how it occured for you, perhaps what you were reading on, at the time. how it was pertinent to the reading, itself. how it may have actually played out in life after the experience. anything at all!

Yes, I often can get some of the clairs. I recall once reading for a client in the store, and even before I got to the store where I read, I kept 'hearing' the name "Robert". When my first customer came to me, I asked her if the name "Robert" made sense to her, as I heard it again when she came to my table. "Yes! Its my brothers name and my mothers maiden name!" (so that was the clairaudience coming into play)

Another time, a different client came in for a reading, and I heard my maiden name spoken. So, I asked this woman if the name "G" (for privacy reasons, only giving the first letter) meant anything to her, and she said it was her last name--married. :D

A gentleman came in and his friend talked him into getting his first ever tarot card reading. He sat down in front of me, and my shoulder began to hurt terribly-though I do have shoulder problems, so at first I didn't think anything of it. My shoulder began to go numb and then I saw a prescription medicine I use to take for the pain but had been off for many years, and I also saw a doctor. So, I realized it was for this man. So, in the middle of hte reading, I asked him if he was experiencing shoulder issues where his arm would go numb. "YES!" he exclaimed, wide eyed. how did you know?" then I asked, are you currently taking "***" and again he said "yes, how do you know this stuff?". I explained I was an empath and could feel it and also I saw the doctor, (described him too--and it fit w/his doctor) and the medicine you are taking for it, and I felt your pain. (empathy and clairvoyancy)

I also had a woman one time come to me for her first ever tarot card reading and before I made it to the store, I had this male spirit there with me. I knew he had to be attached to a client who would be coming in for a reading, so when I got to the store, I waited. She finally arrived, and he stood behind her and gave me information for her via sign language, :laugh: She was amazed as it was her first husband--(they divorced) and he had been dead for many years.

Another woman I was reading for, I could tell she worked in a school and was a teacher--but a specialized one--she turned out to be trained to work one on one with special children in the public school system. One student in particular stood out and I saw him in detail and gave his name and circumstances as well. (claircognizance, & clairvoyance) I also predicted something that woudl come to be for him, and a few weeks later she came back to me to tell me that indeed what I predicted did come to be.

One of my favorite readings was for a woman I did overseas via the internet. I saw her home and described it in detail inside and out. I saw her children and their approximate ages, and could tell what they were wearing at the time. I also could smell her cooking something, (a chicken dish) and she confirmed that indeed she was cooking that at the time. I could also 'taste' it. (clairvoyance, clairalience, clairgustance). Then I made a prediction and time for this come true and it did--as she emailed me to let me know about it. (claircognizance).

Its really cool when it happens, but I can never guarantee it will occur. Sometimes my tarot readings are just that--tarot card readings with no added clairs. :( but as a result each of these people have been repeat customers save the gent. not sure why he didn't come back--probably once was enough! but, his friend DID come back for a reading and brought her girlfriends too! :p

edited to add: yes, I also meditate, and perhaps this is why it occurs, I don't know? though even before I began to read tarot, I always had the ability to 'know' things, and to see spirits, etc. I was always very intuitive just never really used it or thought much about it, save when I wanted to. :laugh:

Ethereal

wow, i have really enjoyed reading all of these posts! so, i am not the only one who has had experiences like this. what i have personally experienced when reading is more clairauident, than anything else. i was doing a reading for a friend, she was involved in a personallly troublesome situation. when laying the cards down, i distinctly heard a man's voice say in a very calm, low tone, "unbelievable." it startled me, it came so suddenly. i asked her, if she knew any males in her life who spoke with a very soft, low, pleasant speaking voice, and who may have used the expression, "unbelievable," when hearing of some troublesome news. she looked at me and said that what i was describing was exactly her uncle, whom had passed on. he used that phrase alot, and had a very calming presence, low, soft speaking voice, calm demeanor. i was shocked! quite a few times when reading i have had songs and the lyrics pop into my head, that ended up making perfect sense, how it fit the reading when the reading was over.

even when not reading, i have had experiences when i will hear a voice, *inside,* my head, alot of times an answer to a question; an answer i needed to hear. it's not so much a voice, but a, *thought,* accompanied by a voice. hard to describe. however, when it happens when reading tarot, it's pretty amazing! also, i have seen the cards animate at times. rarely, but it has happened. thing is, its like it happens so quickly, that if i blink, its gone. at first i thought i was seeing things! lol! glanced away, and movement, again. i love when that happens! maybe reading the cards opens us up to so much more out there. who knows? however, it's a great feeling!