What goes with what

louiseb

I want to do a 12 month clock spread but im not sure exactly which position should coincide with another i.e in some spreads position 4 should go with position 7,2, for example. Does this apply with the clock spread also or is just a continuos story throughout.
i have tried to find info on this spread and it doesnt mention anyhting at all regarding positions, but i just wanted to be sure.
thanks guys any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Amanda

Um.. not totally sure, but the zodiac wheel which can be read as a 12 month spread also has tons of various ways to read the cards together. I can't tell you for sure without digging out an astrology book what the card pairings are for but I think you would look at 1, 5, 9 <--- not sure; yourself/activities/personal journeys maybe
2, 6, 10 <--- this lot would be related to money, coworkers, and career
3, 7, 11 <--- this lot would be social/relationship stuff
4, 8, 12 <--- not sure; private/personal/undoing stuff maybe

There are probably other ways to compare the cards in this type of spread, but this is the way that I'm most familiar with.

louiseb

Um.. not totally sure, but the zodiac wheel which can be read as a 12 month spread also has tons of various ways to read the cards together. I can't tell you for sure without digging out an astrology book what the card pairings are for but I think you would look at 1, 5, 9 <--- not sure; yourself/activities/personal journeys maybe
2, 6, 10 <--- this lot would be related to money, coworkers, and career
3, 7, 11 <--- this lot would be social/relationship stuff
4, 8, 12 <--- not sure; private/personal/undoing stuff maybe

There are probably other ways to compare the cards in this type of spread, but this is the way that I'm most familiar with.

Thanks Amanda i was feeling like a tosser on this thread. Maybe i should look and dig deep a bit more, thanks very much for this info.