Any Insight on Kyanite?

Chronata

I just bought a rather lovely little piece of blue kyanite about the size of my little finger.

It's filled with phantoms of light, and it makes me feel calm and happy just holding it.

Anyone have any experiences with it? I found some lists of course on the supposed properties...but I am much more interested in first hand accounts! :D

This was bought two days ago in a fabulous little rock and gem store, and I just let my intuition guide me to something...different.

(I also bought a tiny agate Ganesh figurine!)

DownwardSpiral

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=176898

Hi Chronata : )

We started a crystal study group and Lotus Padma worked with Blue Kyanite.
The link is above. You are more than welcome to join in and share your experiences with your crystal in that thread.

Chronata

SWEET! Thanks so much...good info there!

DownwardSpiral

You are so welcome. I do hope you join in and share any experiences even if you don't actually "study" LOL

Padma

You are so welcome. I do hope you join in and share any experiences even if you don't actually "study" LOL

Yes, Chronata, please do come and share your experiences with the stone - the point of these "studies" is to get as much information together as we can about working with the specific crystals! Any experiences you have will add depth to our information mine :)