Are there any good/preferable days to get cosmetic work during VR?

Tiddles

I know that getting beauty procedures during Venus retrograde is generally not the best idea, but I want to get a minor procedure before going on vacation. It's not surgery, just a tiny bit of filler (have had this done for many years, nothing new). I have the Llewellyn Daily Planetary Guide, is there anything I need to look for in regards to a preferable day for this (perhaps in regard to my specific sign), or should I just not chance it at all?

Minderwiz

I know that getting beauty procedures during Venus retrograde is generally not the best idea, but I want to get a minor procedure before going on vacation. It's not surgery, just a tiny bit of filler (have had this done for many years, nothing new). I have the Llewellyn Daily Planetary Guide, is there anything I need to look for in regards to a preferable day for this (perhaps in regard to my specific sign), or should I just not chance it at all?

Venus remains retrograde till 27/28 June (depending on where you live). It's also slow both before and after it's station and it's oriental (morning star) all of which weakens it. BUT as this is a regular procedure and if you are using the same facility even a debilitated Venus isn't likely to be any real problem. Personally, I wouldn't bother under such circumstances.

However if it's something that really bothers you and you can delay till after 28th June then wait. Ideally Venus is best placed in the fifth house, but that would require the Sun to have set, which at this time of year means it's unlikely that your chosen facility will be open that late.

How much control have you over timing (especially the time of day) Venus is so close to the Sun that going for late morning to early afternoon will place Venus in eleventh, tenth or ninth Houses (remember to allow for both daylight saving and early sunrise) all of which are good placements.

Tiddles

Venus remains retrograde till 27/28 June (depending on where you live). It's also slow both before and after it's station and it's oriental (morning star) all of which weakens it. BUT as this is a regular procedure and if you are using the same facility even a debilitated Venus isn't likely to be any real problem. Personally, I wouldn't bother under such circumstances.

However if it's something that really bothers you and you can delay till after 28th June then wait. Ideally Venus is best placed in the fifth house, but that would require the Sun to have set, which at this time of year means it's unlikely that your chosen facility will be open that late.

How much control have you over timing (especially the time of day) Venus is so close to the Sun that going for late morning to early afternoon will place Venus in eleventh, tenth or ninth Houses (remember to allow for both daylight saving and early sunrise) all of which are good placements.

Thank you so much for the info, Minderwiz. I am going to do a reading on it first, and will definitely use the information you provided if the outcome of the reading is positive.