Bag recommendation

HuskyChariot

Hey everyone.... just ordered my Deviant Moon and would like to get a bag around the same time. Can anyone who already owns the deck recommend the perect bag? I was thinking either bone chapel or memento mori from baba?.....

Sulis

I don't really want to blow my own trumpet but I do make nice bags :).

Take a look at my Gorgeously Gothic page or at my silk-lined velvet bags pages - the velvet I use is top quality cotton velvet (not velveteen) and I use thick dupion silk for the lining.
Here's a link to the main tarot bags page on my website: http://www.tarotsulis.co.uk/#/handmade-tarot-bags/4520168857

Le Fanu

If Sulis doesn't want to blow her own trumpet, I'll blow it for her and say what wonderful bags they are. I have many for my most favourite and rarest decks. Even if you don't go for explicitly "gorgeously gothic", the deck would look fabulous in one of her simple black velvet red silk lined bag...

Bhavana

Check out the Sulis "celestials" bags - many of them would look awesome with the Deviant Moon.

HuskyChariot

Thanks guys :heart:

I've bought a few bags from Sulis and have been really happy with them, especially an orange number with black cats to house my Halloween Tarot.... purrrfect...*wanders off to check out the cotton velvet numbers*

HuskyChariot

Wow... they are GORGEOUS!
Not sure they will suit my Deviant Moon, but I'm already thinking of what I can put in them. Call me old fashioned, but I LOVE leather :)

Grizabella

The only thing that worries me about these is that leather can bleed - I have had clothing, and paper items that I have kept in leather bags have some of the color of the leather rub off on them.

If you choose a smoke tan, it won't bleed at all. Smoke tan is kind of a buff color and I've never, ever had it bleed onto anything. Black is awful for that, though. And some of the bright colors like turquoise or red might. Especially red. I don't prefer the bright, non-natural colors, but some people do, and a few of those might. Usually the bleeding happens when the leather gets damp.

DaughterOfDanu

Try Zoe's Bag Boutique! I just got my custom made tarot bag in from her (An oversized "Sweet Pea" bag) If you don't see a style you like you can email her and work something out that way which is what I did. Her customer service is stellar and her products are great quality.