Surge of Clients vs. Dry Spells?

Gia

Just curious if any other pro readers see an actual pattern when you know you'll have a week filled with more clients or less?
During the recent lunar eclipses...I didn't have enough hours in the day to handle all the Readings...right now...it's very slow...but I anticipate more clients as we get closer to the full moon.
Fall and around Halloween not withstanding...do you find a pattern in your appointments?

celticnoodle

Yes, its very slow for me too right now, Gia. I do tend to see it slow when the weather is very hot or very cold out. I'm hoping that July will be more comfortable weather wise and my business will pick up a bit.

btw, Halloween time frame it really tends to get busy. I am generally asked to do parties then too. I was asked to do a bridal shower this month, but never heard back from them, so either they went with someone else or decided to do something else. I was sort of looking forward to that as I've never done a bridal shower before. :p I thought it would be fun!

divinerofcards

This year I had a surge from December to March, then nothing. Then I got a stagette last month, and - somehow - another stagette this coming Saturday. Individual reading bookings have dropped right off, but the more lucrative group readings are picking up... It's funny because yesterday I "just" put my gypsy outfit away (as in off my dresser) and 20 minutes later got the stagette request...

Gia

Thanks everyone for sharing. It's not been what I'd call 'very slow'...I have a pretty full reading schedule through August...but I've noticed that I am SLAMMED around the time of full moons and other celestial occurances that are in the news!
Halloween I always have more work than I know what to do with...right now...I'm turning away work for weddings, receptions, and bachelorette parties...I'm booked!
Still trying to figure out 'patterns' of behavior in clients...