Website to use for survey for feedback?

lotus2blossom

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good website that I could use to create a survey so I have clear, detailed, and accurate feedback? I've been providing free readings lately and my only frustration is the lack of feedback that I receive with about half of the clients, as the purpose for me giving a free reading is to gain feedback to find ways to improve but I can't do that if I have no response back or just a simple "thank you". So I'm thinking that maybe if I give them a survey to fill out they MAY remember more or I'll at least have more detailed data than a simple "Wow that was so great and accurate!" message for feedback.

Of anybody knows of any good sites to build a survey that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Grizabella

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good website that I could use to create a survey so I have clear, detailed, and accurate feedback? I've been providing free readings lately and my only frustration is the lack of feedback that I receive with about half of the clients, as the purpose for me giving a free reading is to gain feedback to find ways to improve but I can't do that if I have no response back or just a simple "thank you". So I'm thinking that maybe if I give them a survey to fill out they MAY remember more or I'll at least have more detailed data than a simple "Wow that was so great and accurate!" message for feedback.

Of anybody knows of any good sites to build a survey that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Did you specify you wanted feedback in return for the readings? I don't know of any websites where you can create a survey. Sometimes I don't think people understand what's meant by the term "feedback". Maybe you could just publish an example or two of what you mean by it so they could see exactly what it is you're wanting.

lotus2blossom

Did you specify you wanted feedback in return for the readings? I don't know of any websites where you can create a survey. Sometimes I don't think people understand what's meant by the term "feedback". Maybe you could just publish an example or two of what you mean by it so they could see exactly what it is you're wanting.

Yes, the feedback requirement is posted on the site that I am posted on and I also say that I want feedback at the end of all my readings. I don't have an actual page that I am doing this for, but I could possibly send in the request to the owner that she post an example so we can receive actual feedback. I've noticed that if I'm doing it for someone else who can read tarot then they give good feedback but the others no. And even so, it doesn't always quite give me the data that I would like to have so that why I'm thinking a survey would be the better idea so I may actually get the questions I have answered.

poopsie

I second Est's suggestion. We use surveymonkey also in our business.

AJ

Not that everyone will respond :) I've probably been asked to complete a surveymonkey probably a dozen times and have done it once.

Feedback is kind of a AT thing, because this is promoted as a learning site, and without decent feedback you haven't a clue how the reading worked or didn't. and even here, where it is required if not specifically noted it isn't necessary, people still forget or give one or two word responses.

Grizabella

As AJ pointed out, feedback is an AT thing mostly. Tarot doesn't traditionally include a requirement for feedback so people aren't inclined to give it.

The internet being a worldwide phenomenon means that we're reading for people around the world in cultures where divination is more common than in ours. They view it in a different way than we do in the US. Not only do some cultures put more faith in a Tarot reading than we might here, they also might have no clue what we mean by feedback because they're not used to being asked for it. I'm not saying they don't know what the word means----what I'm saying is that they don't know what we'd be looking for in asking for it.

I'll bookmark surveymonkey. I think it's a very handy site.