Symbolon Tarot...

Frank S

Hi all...
Just won a 'Symbolon Tarot' on the good ol' eBay... (£29.99)

Symbolon Tarot
It's supposed to be pretty rare. Any thoughts on this deck?

Frank.

Le Fanu

Not really tarot. In fact, I don't even think it says Symbolon Tarot on the box, just "Symbolon". Did the seller list it as a "tarot"?

Yes, it's becoming more and more difficult to find, though whether there is a massive demand, I don't know.

All I remember about it is that it has an 80s book illustration feel to it. Some cards work nicely, some less so and I remmber thinking that I'd never be able to use it following the ideas in the LWB and that I'd have to carve out my own way of looking at it and using it.

A bit of a curio deck, but I suspect the right person who connects with it could get great things from it.

Frank S

Hi - yes, I was wondering about it being a 'Tarot'... It was listed as;

RARE SYMBOLON TAROT DECK/CARDS BY PETER ORBAN

Even on the database here it's listed as a 'Deck'. But a quick Google search later....

Symbolon cards are not divining cards, they are memory triggers. What this means is lets say you have a problem that is over-whelming you, you feel like you just cannot get a grasp on it and you're completely lost and unsure where to turn. Chances are you just need to remember where the real issue is. This is what Symbolon does, opens memory windows for you...

To truly get the most out of Symbolon, you honestly need to spend some quiet time, concentrating, relaxing and letting go of everything surrounding you. Approach the reading with no expectations, just be prepared to be thankful. This is not the type of reading you would do every day, in fact I would go so far as to say this may be the type of thing you save up for every six months.

However everyone is unique, so instead of my suggestions, trust your own instincts and guides. Please keep in mind that this is not Tarot and the messages will be powerful triggers, perhaps unlike anything you've used before, and to some may appear harsh, keep in mind they are designed to take you to places that you perhaps have not been able to get to by yourself.

See here...

Frank.