I did it!!

CQLDGUY

I finally bit the bullet, and did a reading for a stranger for the very first time. After a very long hiatus from reading due to serious health complications, I've jumped back into it feet first. I made it quite clear that I was very much out of practice, and explained that I would double check all cards with a book that I trust and have used often in the past. My Querant was perfectly happy for the reading to progress in that manner. I did a simple doubled 3 card spread. At first things were going well, and I was feeling very comfortable with the way things were progressing, then it happened. My Querant responded to part of the reading, then my psychic and clairvoyent abilities went into overdrive. I suddenly saw things SO very clearly, I saw names, faces, events etc. By the end of the reading, I think my Querant was a little shell shocked with my accuracy, as I was. I am now totally addicted, and cannot wait to read for her again. After she left, I had this most unusual feeling of euphoria combined with complete mental exhaustion. My Psychic abilities have never before been so honed and precise. I really do hope that I can develop them even more. I am now hooked for life, and will never doubt my abilities ever again. I am one very happy reader tonight!!!

Cenozoic

Congratulations! XD Wow it must be useful to have clairvoyant abilities while doing tarot readings. The most I get is a tingling sensation from the cards XD I hope you do more readings in the future then!

Best wishes :D

Winterchild

Thats brilliant...very inspiring....!

I have never read for a total stranger..... were you reading for strangers before you had your hiatus from it?

Aurora369

That's fantastic. Congratulations to you on getting back into it.

starrystarrynight

Bravo! :)

tarotbear

:thumbsup: EXCELLENTE! :thumbsup: