I need to crow!! LOL

divinerofcards

There are so few people I can crow at... I know you guys might understand. :)

I take pro readings at Starbucks and did one this morning. I first made sure she was open to the reading using verbal confirmation and my applied kinesiology test. She was wide open so I didn't need to get her there.

She was asked to formulate her question in her mind. I told her it needed to be very specific because a general reading would give her a general answer. Well. She must have done a very very good job of it because after laying down her spread, I asked her if she was going through legal trouble - and this was confirmed. I read the cards and she agreed it was exactly the case. It was so cut and dry - and so quick - I told her to ask another question and then I started to reshuffle.

Well, those cards did NOT want to shuffle. It was like trying to put a knife through a sponge. I got the most incredible goose-bumps and even commented that those cards were not happy to be shuffled and that I could feel the energy bursting out of them. One card sprang out and I put it aside, and then cut the deck thrice - as aways.

The first 3 cards down were the exact same cards as the first reading - even to the point that they were all in the same position (reversed or not). The next 5 cards were from the previous reading, though out of their previous positions. Only the last 2 cards were different.

This astonished me, and to a more confused degree, my querant. I read the cards, and then put them away and took out my dowsing rods to narrow down some finer details revealed by the last two cards which were the only different cards in the second spread. After that I introduced her to my dowsing rods and coached her through answering a few questions for herself.

It was supposed to be an hour long meeting but after 30 minutes I checked the time and told her I could milk it for another 30 min - but I'd be wasting both our time and her money - or she could pay me half and I would be fine with that as the cards were obviously done telling their story and it wouldn't change until her circumstances did. She was most appreciative - and rather numb. LOL as was I because the energy I got from the second reading was off the charts.

I just had to share. Not a lot of folk I can share that with. :) Thanks for reading.

Toni

Grizabella

Why would kinesiology apply to a Tarot reading? Isn't that the study of human and animal body movement? I'm not sure I understand how that matters for a person sitting for a Tarot reading.

The reading seems to have gone well, though. It's wonderful when we get to take part in one like that, isn't it? I'm glad you had such a good experience for yourself and your sitter. It's good that you only charged her for half the time since that's all it took. I'm sure she'll be a repeat customer for you if you're doing this as a professional thing. :)

divinerofcards

Grizabella,
Applied kinesiology (the book it's from is "Your Body Doesn't Lie", or the practice of "Belief Repatterning" - Suze Casey has been a mentor of mine) is a quick muscle test that I use to ensure the person is open. It's quite easy, actually, and will tell me if they really are Body, Mind, Soul open, or just saying they are. If someone is not open to a reading, the reading is bust - difficult, dealing with blocks etc. I don't want to waste their time and money, nor my energy, on a reading if they are not open, so I make sure they are - and if not, spend the time to make sure they are.

It's just my thing I guess...?
Toni

edit: Tarot cards are just a tool for dowsing. There are many - and applied kinesiology is one, dowsing rods are another, and pendulums are another. However we get our answers, it's all dowsing.

Grizabella

I'll have to go read up on this because I'm not familiar with it. I just read the cards, I'm not into other practices I've seen people mention but I always research new things on the internet, just out of curiosity. It's very interesting.

divinerofcards

I can help you out if you like. No problemo. Just let me know. Since you're already dowsing with tarot cards, the rest will be easy :) PM me if you like. I love sharing knowledge. I believe that knowledge and skills given freely to me are due to be passed on - it's why I show my clients how to dowse. :)

edit: Dowsing seems so mysterious - your clients would love if you passed it on to them - mine do. Tarot is complicated and if you can do that it's far beyond what your normal client would try at home - so you won't lose them. But introduce the coat hangers to your reading, and they will be your fan forever. ;)