help with the ancestral path.

starchild

hello, as some may know i work with the ancestral path tarot and have done for many years. i have just found my 6 of sacred circles missing. an absolute heartrenching moment for me (i never would have thought how much a missing card realy does affect someone) i have just moved from one part of spain to another and all my cash is tied up. does anyone know where i can get a six of circles or the ancestral path deck from. without paying the prices i have seen on amazon.
please please if anyone can help. i realy need that deck as its my job and i teach tarot with that deck.
thankyou.

Grizabella

There's a lost and found cards thread here somewhere. Maybe someone might have one to help you out. The Ancestral Path is one of my favorite decks, too, and I know I'd feel bad if I lost one of the cards. Maybe you'll find it sometime by surprise. Good luck to you!

Here's the link to that thread:

http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=51861&highlight=Lost+Found

starchild

thankyou, i have posted on the link you sent and now its fingers crossed and lots of praying,

Grizabella

Any luck yet?

Padma

Starchild, if you can't find a replacement card, I will draw one for you :) I make my living as an artist, it is no trouble to copy something...all I will need is pics of the back and front of the card, and the exact dimensions of the card and approximate thickness or heft of the card stock and feel (glossy or matte). There is no charge and I can mail it to you.

ETA: I had an even better idea, thanks to Grizabella :) - if someone with the deck can scan the card in and send you a picture of it in proper, crisp dimensions, you can take it to a copy shop and they can make you a colour copy that you can paste on to another card (as in the title card that usually comes with a deck) , or they may be able to print it directly on cardstock. Shouldn't cost you more than $10 ;) and would be a much faster way to get it back into your deck, so that you can work!