ever had a "jumper"?

Padma

I was wondering about a piece of amber I bought for my dog's "crystal collar". (I am putting together a bag of stones to help my dog, who has a fear of thunderstorms.)

I chose a flat piece of amber at the crystal shop, and it kept literally "jumping" out of my hands - the first time, in the store, a part of it broke off. But I bought it out of respect for the shop (because it broke when I actually let it jump), and also because if crystals are anything like tarot cards, then "jumpers" often have the most information in them. (or so I believe, myself.)

When I brought it home, and showed my husband, it jumped again - and again! I am now wondering whether the crystal was actually trying to escape :laugh: or if it was just so jumpy because it is full of healing energy.

Any ideas? ;)

DownwardSpiral

It was being a little show off : ) I've only worked with one crystal so far that seemed to "move" every time I put it in my hand BUT it was odd shaped so I think the weight of it let it roll. So....I'm going with...it was being a little show off : ) Maybe it's eager to work with you.

Padma

It was being a little show off : ) I've only worked with one crystal so far that seemed to "move" every time I put it in my hand BUT it was odd shaped so I think the weight of it let it roll. So....I'm going with...it was being a little show off : ) Maybe it's eager to work with you.

Hahaha! A show off! lol ;) DS, you are so funny! And probably right, as well! It was just so odd, because I had all these others crystals in my hand, and it was the only one that did that, so it wasn't like I was letting it drop or being a klutz. The darn thing was literally jumping.

Odd enough for even my more cynical better half to notice... :laugh:

I hope it is eager to work with me ;) (well, with my dog, at least!) Just one of those odd things, I guess.