Messages from your Angels: oracle cards

angelwhispers

does anyone have this deck by Doreen Virtue? If so could you tell me a little bit about it. I've looked online for pics of the cards and can't find them anywhere but can find a million sites selling the deck. I have the Healing w/Angels and love it and am hoping this deck is just as wonderful or even better. Thanks

Please move to the oracle cards forum, I forgot there is a separate forum now...thank you

dolphinprincess

this deck features individual angels on each card and the messages are very specific - as opposed to a key word...

you can find pictures here:

http://www.holisticshop.co.uk/category_indices/div_index.html

* click on "Angel Cards" on the left hand side bar. Scroll down - Message from Your Angels is the last listing. If you click on it you can see pictures...

angelwhispers

thank you

Thanks dolphinprincess, I'm glad I got to take a look at a few of the cards. Do you happen to have this deck and if so do you like it, find it accurate etc....?

dolphinprincess

I think the artwork on the deck is very good - and I like the cards. But, the messages are *so* specific, I found it hard to do anything more than a one card reading... and again, since the cards were so specific , sometimes I would draw one card that was completely irrelevent....

But , if you aren't trying to do in depth readings with them, I think they are a worthwhile purchase.. but I enjoy Doreen's decks :eek:)

angelwhispers

dolphinprincess said:
I think the artwork on the deck is very good - and I like the cards. But, the messages are *so* specific, I found it hard to do anything more than a one card reading... and again, since the cards were so specific , sometimes I would draw one card that was completely irrelevent....

But , if you aren't trying to do in depth readings with them, I think they are a worthwhile purchase.. but I enjoy Doreen's decks :eek:)

Thanks for your input on this deck. I went ahead and ordered it, should have them by wednesday. I'm also becoming a big fan of Doreen Virtue. :)

Aithnea

I have the Healing w/ Angels deck and am becoming a hufe can of her's as well. It's nice to see other people are fans as well.

angelwhispers

Aithnea said:
I have the Healing w/ Angels deck and am becoming a hufe can of her's as well. It's nice to see other people are fans as well.

I love my Healing/Angels deck, use it every day, thats what inspired me to check out her Messages/Angels deck and if I remember the other thread correctly I am also looking forward to her archangel deck. :)

dolphinprincess

I can't wait for the Archangel deck either.. if you like her angel decks, check out healing with the fairies. its great :)... however, the magical mermaids and dolphin deck is my favorite...

guess we just have to have them all :eek:)

angelwhispers

healing w/fairies was the first deck of hers I purchased and liked it very much but since buying and working with the angels I do much better with that deck and don't have the same connection with the fairies any longer. :( I haven't purchased the mermaids/dolphins one.

Alta

I have all four decks, and I use them all. I generally don't get more specific with them than Past-Present-Future of a situation or a Body-Mind-Spirit for me. And often just one card from each deck.
I think Messages from Your Angels is my personal favourite. I went through a testing period last fall and that deck seemed to pull me through day by day. So I guess I feel a special bond with it.
They are even better if you read some of her books. It makes the card meanings much richer.