Ebay Buy it Now Blue Box RWS

gregory

The Russian one is probably a pirate deck.

Just saying.

ladybird

I guess it's fair enough as someone has snatched it up already. WOW $10! Sheeezzzz. :)

Abrac

I guess if someone bought it, at least they considered it fair. I'd never pay that much for one of those. As cards go, the quality's not any better than any of the early '70s US Games or Weiser versions, and as a collectible it's not even that rare. I think the seller got lucky. :)

Sulis

They go all the time for between £10 and £20 so I'd say that $130 is very expensive for a deck that's very easy to find and comes up on ebay very often.

Bhavana

wow, mint condition. $130 is too much for me, though. This is the kind of deck that someday someone is going to dig out of that box from Aunt Sue's attic and throw on the yard sale table for a buck....and along I will come!

MoonGypsy

Deleted--as i made an error in posting here. :love: Sorry!

ladybird

wow, mint condition. $130 is too much for me, though. This is the kind of deck that someday someone is going to dig out of that box from Aunt Sue's attic and throw on the yard sale table for a buck....and along I will come!

Haha! Bhavana, that's hilarious! How often does a "mint" deck come up? Perhaps the seller is fortunate!