my crystal pendant

Padma

cool crystal, N1ghts0ng :) I have seen those before - does it work well for you?

N1ghts0ng

it works great for me :)
i saw it and it caught my eye, but i didn't have the $$ to buy it when i first saw it, so i talked to it and said that i liked it but didn't have the money for it to come home with me at the time. said that if it was meant for me, then it'll wait for me and i'll see it next time i come in to the store, but if it's mean for another, it will be gone.
when i had the money i went back to the store and it was still there on display so it came home with me and has been with me ever since :)

Padma

it works great for me :)
i saw it and it caught my eye, but i didn't have the $$ to buy it when i first saw it, so i talked to it and said that i liked it but didn't have the money for it to come home with me at the time. said that if it was meant for me, then it'll wait for me and i'll see it next time i come in to the store, but if it's mean for another, it will be gone.
when i had the money i went back to the store and it was still there on display so it came home with me and has been with me ever since :)

That is so cool, N1ghts0ng - I have had that happen to me and crystals, too :) I tell them to wait, and when I have the money and I go back, they are still there :) I think the crystals that want to hang out with you will wait! :D The girl who works at the crystal shop tells me her bf does the same, and they are always there and ready when bf has the money :) The ones that are meant for us, are truly meant for us!

Can you talk a bit more about how this specific crystal works? I have seen them before and I was wondering....

N1ghts0ng

Can you talk a bit more about how this specific crystal works? I have seen them before and I was wondering....

i was told that the main clear quartz crystal (which has a rainbows in it due to natural inclusions in it) is double terminated (man-made terminations, not natural) to encourage the up and down energetic flow along the main energy channel that runs through the spine. each smaller stone is placed in accordance to the chakras to strengthen and stimulate them

Padma

oh, I see :) glad they work! Next time I see one, I will get one :) I want a Herkimer diamond, myself - they are naturally doubly terminated, and they grow in mud! lol...they are supposed to help your upper chakra - the one above your head - reach out to the Universe and grow :)

DownwardSpiral

i was told that the main clear quartz crystal (which has a rainbows in it due to natural inclusions in it) is double terminated (man-made terminations, not natural) to encourage the up and down energetic flow along the main energy channel that runs through the spine. each smaller stone is placed in accordance to the chakras to strengthen and stimulate them

I had to go back and take a second look at the pendant to see the double terminated quartz : ) When I enlarged the pic lol there it was : ) That really is nice. It would be interesting to hear more about it...such as do you simply wear it and go about your day? Place it at specific points for enhanced energy flow/cleaning/clearing?

Can you notice a difference after wearing/using it? Just curious : ) LOL it would make a good conversation piece : )

N1ghts0ng

Hey DS -
Yeah, i probably need to get a better shot of it. better lighting and a background..

But yeah, i don't put it anywhere in particular. i just put it on, and with the length of chain it hangs appoximately heart-level. i tuck it in to my shirt because i don't want unwanted attention being drawn to it. I dunno if it's just me, but i dont' wear it as a "show" piece, so if no one knows i'm wearing it, then i'm totally fine with that. Plus, it keeps curious people from coming up and grabbing it "Oh this is pretty". I guess in the right setting i would wear it out, if i were with people who were "aware" of crystals and energy work and such, but in the "muggle" world, i keep it safely tucked away
i like it where it hangs, right around the heart chakra level, i think it helps support the flow between the 3 upper and 3 lower chakras of the body. I know for me i feel a more steady energy through the day if i wear it, then if i don't. i also find the the daily stresses of work don't seem to affect me as much when i wear it.

I had to go back and take a second look at the pendant to see the double terminated quartz : ) When I enlarged the pic lol there it was : ) That really is nice. It would be interesting to hear more about it...such as do you simply wear it and go about your day? Place it at specific points for enhanced energy flow/cleaning/clearing?

Can you notice a difference after wearing/using it? Just curious : ) LOL it would make a good conversation piece : )