PDA

View Full Version : A place to exchange oracle readings?

Chronata
11-10-2003, 04:58
I love the idea of the reading exchange, where one can practice a new deck, a new form or a new type of reading...

But what about Oracle decks? They don't seem to fit in with the reading exchange threads...Or maybe I should just post there anyway?
And it seems kind of weird offering oracle readings within the oracle deck threads.

in a similar vein...what about a reading exchange for other divination? I would love a place to practice tea leaf readings, the I Ching and lithomancy!

Thanks for your your consideration!
Peace,
Chronata

Diana
11-10-2003, 05:39
Actually, I think they now get posted in Divination. zorya will be able to confirm this or not. That's where I did my LeNormand readings recently. They were fun to do!

In fact, with my new Gypsy Fortune Telling cards I'll be receiving soon, I will be doing one for Major Tom. He wants to know whether he will soon meet a dark handsome stranger at the lottery booth because he's not certain whether he'll inherit Great-Aunt-Susan's money when she passes to the other world. :D

zorya
11-10-2003, 05:52
hi chronata, :)

we'd love to have you practice your oracle deck readings in the oracles forum, and your i-ching, lithomancy and tea-leaf readings in the divination forum.

these forums draw members interested in non-tarot readings. it really gives those who are interested in particular oracle decks or other divination methods a chance to see them at work.

Chronata
11-10-2003, 08:19
Thanks Diana and Zorya!
I had not realized that I could post offers in these two places!
I assume that goes for requests as well?

Thanks!
Chronata

zorya
11-10-2003, 08:39
sure does. :)