Need help identifying this stone

newlillith

Hi all! I bought matching worry stones for my mom and I today. I'd like to know what kind of crystal this is. Maybe fluorite? But I'm not sure. Help! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345159395.916449.jpg

ThunderWolf

It certainly does look like fluorite to me! :) But let's see what others have to say. After all, we could be mistaken. ;)

newlillith

I have to admit, I'm really hoping it's fluorite. I read that it's a stone for Capricorns and Pisces, which is what my mom and I are. I read this AFTER buying it, so we were like WHOA. Plus I like the properties of fluorite. Thanks Thunderwolf!

Padma

I would bet my bottom dollar that it is Fluorite :) I am dead certain. Congrats, Newlillith, it is a lovely piece, too! :)

I am hoping N1ghts0ng sees this too :) NS is a big Fluorite fan, and I am certain he will confirm my words!

N1ghts0ng

Looks a lot like fluorite to me :) and i agree, it's a beauty

I would bet my bottom dollar that it is Fluorite :) I am dead certain. Congrats, Newlillith, it is a lovely piece, too! :)

I am hoping N1ghts0ng sees this too :) NS is a big Fluorite fan, and I am certain he will confirm my words!

newlillith

Yay! I'm so happy, thanks everyone! I slept with it under my pillow last night to help me keep a clear head amidst some of my minor homesickness. It worked well and I feel mostly clearheaded this morning.

Thank you thank you all!

Bhavana

flourite!