Deck of the Week: Sign Up Thread : Week 55: August 18th - August 25th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread:HERE.

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: HERE
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

List of Participants:
1. Elendil : Tarot of the Sweet Twilight
2. Bodhiseed : Tarot of Timeless Truth and Rune Cards (Linsell and Partridge)
3. Asbestos Mango : Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
4. Eyebright : Book of Shadows: 'As Above'
5. jema : Dark Grimoire
6. toj : The Light and Shadow Tarot
7. Chiriku : Ancestral Path Tarot
8. VGimlet : Joie de Vivre
9. desertrat : Anna. K
10. swedishfish612 : Morgan-Greer
11. Nerys : Véritable Tarot de Marseille
12. merissa 88 : The Hobbit Tarot
13. AJ : Ancient Egyptian ( Clive Barrett)
14. missmaree : The Yoga Tarot
15. Chiska : Kalanzar Tarot
16. GoldenWolf : Tarot of the Pagan Cats
17. Madame Squee : Silent Tarot and Playing Cards (Regular deck)

Elendil

I have decided to give the Tarot of the Sweet Twilight a 'test drive' this week.

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Tarot of Timeless Truth and Rune Cards (Linsell and Partridge).:)

Asbestos Mango

Golden Dawn Magical Tarot for me, please.

Eyebright

I have decided to give the Tarot of the Sweet Twilight a 'test drive' this week.

I really need to get this deck in my life! I have wanted it for ages, but for some reason have never actually gotten around to buying it!

I'll be back later with my deck choice, I'm wrestling about whether to stay on with the book of shadows tarot, or switch decks...

jema

I am sticking to Dark Grimoire one more week.

toj

I would like to participate...should have a deck chosen later this afternoon. I have never participated in any of these type threads so let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Eyebright

I would like to participate...should have a deck chosen later this afternoon. I have never participated in any of these type threads so let me know if I am doing something wrong.

I don't really think you can go wrong toj! Just pick your deck and have fun. I love these threads, it's nice to see how people work and respond to different decks, and it is very relaxed. Just do what works for you :)

Oh and welcome! :D

Chiriku

The next week will be a significant one in my life and deserves a heavier/more spiritual deck. As such, I will pick up the Ancestral Path (one of my pre tarot-hiatus favorites) for the first time in around ten years. It will be interesting to return to this deck now that I have forged a much closer bond with its younger (but even heavier weight) sibling, the Maat.

Elendil

As Eyebright said already, you can't really go wrong....

Welcome to the group toj.