Help with stone identification

dare2

I'm hoping that someone can help me ID a stone. I have looked through all of my crystal/rock/mineral books and I can not seem to find this one. I thought amazonite at first but I think they are too dark with too many other colors which leads to me to a type of agate. But I thought I would check and see if anyone here had a better idea of what this was.

It is mainly a med-dark green, similar to the greens in malachite but it is a semi-translucent where malachite is not. You can see some not really great pics here - http://data.restoredspirit.com/ploggerb3/?level=album&id=29

many blessings
~linda

N1ghts0ng

hmmm...to me they look like dyed agate pieces. BUT they could be pieces of jadeite also...can't tell for sure.

raeanne

Green tanzanite would be my guess.

Padma

I think they may be Fluorite with green inclusions, (comes with purple, or yellow, or green, or clear, or all together, or two or three together) also Agate or Jasper comes to mind...but agate tends not to have that clarity/transluscence to it.

Other possibilities are green Adventurine, Idocrase, or Infinte Stone; or even Greenstone. I vote for Green Fluorite (most likely) or Greenstone.

omshanti72

Really not 100% but Gem quality Green Crysoprase comes to mind. Could be dyed Agate.
Blessings