Where are all your tarot decks right now?

Tarot by G

Do you keep them in their original boxes or in tarot bags?

Are they on a shelf or in a special box under the bed?

Mine are in an antique looking treasure chest but when we move I want to give them their own room and own shelf so I can see all of them everyday. I feel I leave so many decks out this way. Ok maybe not their own room haha

I'm curious at where yours are?

Chiriku

The majority of my collection is stored in trunks in a relative's house several state away, with some additional favorites in a box in the relative's outdoor storage shed. I have access to the former once a year or so, when I visit. The latter, I fear, are pretty well lost to me given the conditions in which they are stored.

The newer and smaller part of my collection lives with me at my current location, anad are scattered about the place, some in drawers, others in large plastic storage boxes, others in luggage. Some are wrapped in cloths, others are in tarot bags, others still in tins, others in their original boxes. It's aan entirely mixed bag.

I shall never store them on a shelf in plain view, owing to the vehemently anti-tarot stance of my ultra- religious relatives (who visit often), whom I respect too much to cause consternation to by being out in the open about my hellbound interests. Some day I will be at liberty to shelve them in plain view, but I hope that day will be far in the future.

Some day, too, I hope to unite my entire collection.

Asbestos Mango

Most of my collection is in a basket on top of the hutch on my desk, wrapped in colored bandannas. The ones that came in boxes that are sturdy and attractive are displayed on my bookshelf.

Then there's my Pocket RWS, which lives in my purse.

Aurora369

I have three large painted chests (chests are in ivory color with painted flowers in light pastels on all sides and top), about 24 inches long and 18 inches high. Almost all my decks are in those chests in bags and the books are on a shelf in my bedroom. I say almost because my oracles are in another pastel painted chest that is slightly smaller because I do not have as many oracles as tarot decks.

Cenozoic

I made individual tarot bags for them. And they're just a small stack on my bookshelf. The original boxes are there too. But sometimes they can be on my bed, my mat, or in my purse.

Dain

My decks and tarot books are nice and cozy in their boxes on my shelves along with crystals, rocks, my tiny meteorite, and a few fantasy knick-knacks.

MagsStardustBlack

I want a little chest :.)) Mine were in bags hanging off the bed posts. But then the baby arrived so in hope of organised caos i boxed them up as baby sharing my room in tiny house. So now they are all tucked up in boxes with all my books on the subject nice and neat on a hight 'tall boy' but i lost my Legacy deck :.((( during the shift!!

Hathor

The majority of my decks are in a leather chest with a lift top. Most of them are in tarot bags and the rest are in their original boxes. I will eventaully get bags for them as well. My deck and book sets live on a bookcase in my computer room alongside an assortment of tarot books. Oh, how I love all my decks !

Barleywine

Sitting right on the bookshelf behind my desk, within easy reach (except that for some reason we can't find my wife's old Gypsy Witch deck). I use the original box if there was one and it's sturdy, or unfinished, hinged wooden boxes with hasps that I bought at a craft store. (Well, to be honest, those decks without boxes that I don't much care for just have a rubber band around them. :))

I don't have a lot of decks yet, having used only the Thoth for most of the past four decades. But I've bought one or two decks a month in the last year so some may wind up being stored away before too long. Right now I've been using all of them in series for daily draws, but some are starting to fall out of rotation since I don't really like them.