Ideas for Sevenfold Majors Edition

Winterchild

I just received the absolutely gorgeous majors only edition of Robert Place's Annotated Sevenfold Mystery Tarot.

These cards are printed on a beautiful soft rag paper and measure approx 5'x8"

I wonder if anyone else here has these cards and how you display them or keep them? I do bind books so have considered making one, but I want to be able to take them out and hold them now and then... maybe a book with pockets for each card?

I have also considered framing but then worry in case they would fade.... plus its quite expensive to get it done well here and it's something I dont do myself.

Any other suggestions?

Alta

I have them in a binder, each in a matte plastic sleeve. I find that works. I can take them out and look at them and they are quite safe.

Maskelyne

Yes, this is a beautiful deck. I'm looking forward to the 78-card edition. I've thought about some sort of picture frame that would allow easy swapping of cards, but for now I settle for displaying them in the plastic sleeve they came in. I just prop it up on a shelf and from time to time put a different card on the top of the stack. This has me wishing they came in a nicer clear plastic box.

Winterchild

Frame....

I think a nice change around glass frame would be good to go along with maybe a special folder for those which are not currently on display.... I really don't like plastic things at all very much.... and these gorgeous cards deserve better! If I come up with anything I will be sure to post pictures!