Ever lost a tarot card? :(

CelestialHorse

I lost my Moon card from Gilded...but anyway, has anyone ever lost one? Were you able to get a new card to replace it or had to buy a whole new deck or, can you still use the deck with a missing card? D:

I wonder if it meant anything as I was shuffling...XD A few cards fell.

BRB on a hunt for my missing card >.>

*Bet it was right in front of me the whole time probably*

Sar

The K/Cups from the Archeon Tarot went missing for almost four month before he showed himself. He had been hiding behind my desk.

Glass Owl

If you are unable to find your missing Gilded Tarot card you can contact the deck's publisher (which is Llewellyn in this case) and see if they are able to send you a replacement card. Their contact information can be found at http://www.llewellyn.com/about/contact_us.php

You can also post a request in the The Lost And Found Card Singles Bar thread and see if anyone has an extra card they can send you.

Here are some threads regarding lost or missing cards that I found (by using AT's search feature) that you may enjoy looking through:

Lost Cards: Significance
When 1 Card Is Missing
Are missing cards significant?
Missing one card, can I still use my tarot?
is it ok to read with a deck thats missing some cards?
About missing cards...

Dain

I haven't lost a card exactly but a set I bought from Llewellyn through Amazon came with one card missing (and a few others in the deck were upside down and in the wrong order). I contacted support, explained what had happened, and the lady who replied was amazing. She mailed the missing card immediately.

CelestialHorse

Found it and I am definitely going to look at those links! Thanks :)

The card fell through the crack of my drawer (I was on my bed reading my cards and I have drawers underneath). It landed by my drawer full of Harry Potter books...

Kinda ironic in a way but maybe J.K Rowling are hiding more things about HP? :p I wish :(

Dain

Found it and I am definitely going to look at those links! Thanks :)

The card fell through the crack of my drawer (I was on my bed reading my cards and I have drawers underneath). It landed by my drawer full of Harry Potter books...

Kinda ironic in a way but maybe J.K Rowling are hiding more things about HP? :p I wish :(

Glad you found your card. Hidden in HP books? Verrrry interesting! ;)