advice again :D

sedgeez

hi guys, im still new to crystals and im finding it hard to find what im looking for on the internet ( probably looking in the wrong places :laugh: ), so im asking for some of your wisdom :D

what stones are best for after an operation? to aid healing etc. and also for protection during surgery? if any.

thanks in advance

~ Sarah x

Winterchild

Healing Stones

When my children have had anesthetics (thankfully not often) I have given them quartz, amethyst or both. Usually clear quartz because it is powerful and I see it as simple... uncomplicated... which is how I desire things to be. Rose quartz I really use a lot with my kids and loved ones, and I feel it holds them safe in my love. Amethyst is a stone used by healers and it is very peaceful and helps focus energy and thoughts towards a goal..ie getting well....I also find it uplifting, in a gentle floaty way.

I know there are books of meanings for crystals but I have always gone with my instinct...and what I feel is working. I just feel that we choose what we need at that time... given the right exposure to the stones.

sedgeez

When my children have had anesthetics (thankfully not often) I have given them quartz, amethyst or both. Usually clear quartz because it is powerful and I see it as simple... uncomplicated... which is how I desire things to be. Rose quartz I really use a lot with my kids and loved ones, and I feel it holds them safe in my love. Amethyst is a stone used by healers and it is very peaceful and helps focus energy and thoughts towards a goal..ie getting well....I also find it uplifting, in a gentle floaty way.

I know there are books of meanings for crystals but I have always gone with my instinct...and what I feel is working. I just feel that we choose what we need at that time... given the right exposure to the stones.

thank you winterchild :)

i had thought about rose quartz and amethyst so im glad to know these would work.

i have a book but cannot find it and didnt seem to come up with any searches in the web.

thank you

:)

Padma

During surgery, Carnelian to aid in stopping massive blood loss...also useful afterwards for healing of scars. Haemetite also very good for this, or Chalcopyrite.

Amber is the master healer...Ametrine is also very good for after surgery. Also Carnelian, red Agate, Red Jasper, and Ox Eye and Ruby.

Good luck with the surgery, let us know how you recover! What area of the body are you having surgery in? I ask, because there are certain crystals allocated to certain maladies and areas of the body...perhaps we could help you zone in on the affected area... hugs! Heal well!

sedgeez

just Pm'd you Lotus

:)

exotik1

i especially recommend bloodstone for you to promote healing (roman soldiers wore it for a reason),
Wishing you a perfect and easy recovery. Be Blessed,
farida

~advertising removed by moderator~