7 of Cups - Skull on cup?

MagsStardustBlack

I was browsing and noticed a skull like shape on the bottom middle right cup. The cup with the green leafy head wreath. Is it a skull that appears to be etched on the gold and why?

Thoughts anyone,

thanks,

Mags.

Tibor

I think it could be related to a very psychological thing such as the 'Freudian death drive' (just google the term for more info) or it could be just a sort of warning: 'careful what you wish for or what you choose (to do etc)'

rwcarter

If I say so myself, this forum has one of the most in-depth Indexes at Aeclectic.... :)

You can find already indexed threads on the Skull here, while you can find already indexed threads on the 7 Cups here.

MagsStardustBlack

I think it could be related to a very psychological thing such as the 'Freudian death drive' (just google the term for more info) or it could be just a sort of warning: 'careful what you wish for or what you choose (to do etc)'

Thanks Tibol i'l check that out :.)))

MagsStardustBlack

If I say so myself, this forum has one of the most in-depth Indexes at Aeclectic.... :)

You can find already indexed threads on the Skull here, while you can find already indexed threads on the 7 Cups here.

Thanks for the links rwcarter :.)))

WOW THANKS :.o That will keep me going til' christmas!