Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 59 : 15th September - 22nd September

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread:HERE.

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: Will create if requested.
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

List of Participants:
1. swedishfish612 : RWS
2. Elendil : Tarot of the Thousand and One Nights
3. BelovedK : Book of Shadows:As Above and Crystal Oracle
4. jema : The Golden Tarot of Klimt
5. Flaxen : Thoth Tarot
6. aurarcana : The Secret Tarot
7. toj : Book of Shadows: As Above
8. Bodhiseed : Vision Quest Tarot and Bird Cards Oracle
9. GoldenWolf : Tarot of the Spirit (Eakins)
10. VGimlet : Stairs of Gold Tarot and Engel Tarot (Majors Only)
11. desertrat : Vanessa Tarot
12. Chiriku : Hudes Tarot and Celtic Book of the Dead
13. AJ : Wisdom of the Four Winds (Oracle)
14. Cassandra022 : Legacy of the Divine Tarot and Pixie's Lenormand
15. Treeleafe : Book of Shadows: As Above
16. Rhoswen : Sharman-Caselli Tarot : Angelic Messenger Oracle
17. Eyebright : Mary-El
18. Madame Squee : Tarot of the Holy Light and Witch's Runes
19. merissa 88 : Giant's Tarot and Viking Cards
20. vee : Tarot of the Magical Forest
21. missy : Zombie Tarot and the Victorian Flower Oracle
22. missmaree : Vision Quest Tarot

swedishfish612

RWS for me, please.

I know it's kind of a "cheat" since I worked with the Albano-Waite this past week. But I got my first vintage RWS in the mail and I can't seem to put it down...so I have to work with it this week!

Elendil

Have decided to go with Tarot of the Thousand and One Nights this week...

BelovedK

I'm in, but I am getting a package tomorrow with 2 new decks so I will choose then and I will use one of my crystal oracle decks :)

jema

Klimt

I did a draw from my pack of LoS decks and got the Golden tarot of Klimt!

Really looking forward to working with this one cause I been meaning to for so long and I just kept passing it over.

oh Elendil, hope you will like the 1001 nights, I remember it being quite a pleasant surprise for me, so much better then I thought at first!

Elendil

jema: The Klimt is one of my Top Five decks of the last year!

I am hoping to avoid the LWB for this week's deck and see what I get just from the pictures - which are so visually rich and quite stunning. I remember how impressed you were when you used the deck. (I always follow your tarot explorations and discoveries on your blog)

:)

swedishfish612

I did a draw from my pack of LoS decks and got the Golden tarot of Klimt!

Really looking forward to working with this one cause I been meaning to for so long and I just kept passing it over.

Kind of jealous! I have this deck but haven't read with it yet. It should be on my short list for upcoming Decks of the Week...making a mental note now! Looking forward to reading your posts about it! (I read your blog!)

Flaxen

I'm in with the Thoth this week. I've been away doing some more studying with this deck and have decided to try some experimental readings with it. It won't be quite my usual style of reading but I'm interested to see how it goes.

strings of life

My trimmed to the bone, Tarot of Sweet Twilight that should be in my mailbox from a trade with Skydancer.

I go on vacation next week, a 10 European adventure, but plan on bringing it with me along with my Postmark Lenormand. I won't post past Wednesday, but it feels nice to declare a deck each week.

Flaxen

My trimmed to the bone, Tarot of Sweet Twilight that should be in my mailbox from a trade with Skydancer.

I go on vacation next week, a 10 European adventure, but plan on bringing it with me along with my Postmark Lenormand. I won't post past Wednesday, but it feels nice to declare a deck each week.

A perfect deck to take with you. :) Where will you be visiting?