A little magic in the deck

GotH

Just curious if anyone else has ever experienced some "magic" surprises coming from their deck? Funny thing, I'm shuffling my deck after a couple of readings. Already been through the whole act of shuffling, cutting, fanning, spreading, reading and reshuffling when I am asking myself a question about a certain person and how he felt about me. As I'm shufling, I notice a card is in backwards. Slide through the cards to find it's the Ace of Wands. Little things like this make me happy and believe in the power of the tarot. :)

Dain

Yes, many people pay attention to cards that "pop out" while shuffling or end up backwards etc. I usually look at those cards because, sometimes, they do carry significant messages quite relevant to my question or the reason for my reading.

starrystarrynight

I agree with Dain...if you noticed it (whatever "it" is), it usually has a message for you...

GotH

Very cool! :) Good to know that the cards are making that extra effort to tell us something.

SunChariot

Just curious if anyone else has ever experienced some "magic" surprises coming from their deck? Funny thing, I'm shuffling my deck after a couple of readings. Already been through the whole act of shuffling, cutting, fanning, spreading, reading and reshuffling when I am asking myself a question about a certain person and how he felt about me. As I'm shufling, I notice a card is in backwards. Slide through the cards to find it's the Ace of Wands. Little things like this make me happy and believe in the power of the tarot. :)

Asolutely,. so many magical things that I can not even remember most of them. At the beginning so many times I was just sitting with my mouth hanging open in awe. LOL

Things where the cards corresponded perfectly ot the outside world. EG the time I took out the Sun card in one deck (the Haindl) and like 2 seconds later the room around me lit up and the real sun came out in the sky for the first time in literally 5 days!

And i looked up at the sky and it looked EXACTLY as it did in the card, same cloud formations. And I was just..."WOW!!!"

I have had so many that I just accept now that that is how the world works and there is this deep connection between all things going on,.

Babs

GotH

Asolutely,. so many magical things that I can not even remember most of them. At the beginning so many times I was just sitting with my mouth hanging open in awe. LOL

Things where the cards corresponded perfectly ot the outside world. EG the time I took out the Sun card in one deck (the Haindle) and like 2 seconds later the room around me lit up and the real sun came out in the sky for the first time in literally 5 days!

And i looked up at the sky and it looked EXACTLY as it did in the card, same cloud formations. And I was just..."WOW!!!"

I have had so many that I just accept now that that is how the world works and there is this deep connection between all things going on,.

Babs

Reading this just gave me chills! Love it.... There really is so much goodness out there! We just have to let it happen to us. :)

SunChariot

The magic is not actually in the cards. The magic is in life itself and in the universe. But the cards are a tool that allow us to connect to (almost plug into) that magic. And of course we ourselves have within us an almost magical ability to do so. Reading Tarot strengthens our ability to do so.

Babs

SunChariot

There really is so much goodness out there! We just have to let it happen to us. :)

Let it happen to us and to learn to trust that it is not coincidence and that there is something out there bigger than that to life.:grin:

Babs

Emerald Isles

I've had quite a few of those moments and it's made me do a lot of rethinking about my philosophies. Sometimes those moments are pretty eerie and frightening, but I figure I need to know whatever message is being communicated.

GotH

My deck did it again last night this time with a friend as I was about to give her a reading. The 7 of Swords showed face up in the fan. It was like it was screaming, "Warning! Watch out!" There are no coincidences.