Crystal Connection Question

jrockwraith

So, I've been reading for awhile about people being able to feel a connection with their stones, either from a vibration, warmth, etc. I have not felt that with any of my stones, and I have a decent collection (if you want any pics, let me know). I've got red, blue and yellow tiger's eye, green adventurine, amber, blue lace agate, labrodorite, lots of other agates, clear quartz, rose quartz, citrine, lapis lazuli, a couple peices of what I believe might be calcite, and a couple arrowheads (I've got other stuff, I'm just not sure of what all of it is :)). However, I've never felt a strong "connection" with any of my stones, sometimes I'll feel a strong "pull", and I keep it close to me for a few days to a few weeks, but other than that, no buzzing, humming, vibration, or warmth. Is it just me, or have I just not found the right stone yet? I've tried meditating with a few of them, but I just don't feel anything :/ Any help would be greatly appreciated, I love my stones and would love a deeper understanding with them.

Richard

I think some of those physical reactions to crystals may be more metaphorical than literal. Somewhat like certain wine descriptions, in which the reviewer dectects a "nose" of cannabis and a lingering "tail" of sweat and leather. Heaven forbid that I ever sample a wine with those characteristics. I have a tumbled piece of pertrified wood that I'm very attracted to. When I pick it up I feel a certain "warmth." Well, yes, in a way, but not as if its temperature is any higher than the ambient temperature of the room.

Milfoil

Sometimes it can take time and a combination of stones. I have a polished quartz and a magnetite which, once when I was holding one in each hand while meditating, physically (tangibly) vibrated. They almost buzzed. It hasn't happened before or since and clearly was doing something at that point.

Hemera

I think some of those physical reactions to crystals may be more metaphorical than literal.
Yes. This. It is more a feeling and intuition related thing for me. I don´t think I have ever felt actual physical sensations from my crystals but it´s more that I keep falling in and out of love with them :p When I´m in love with a crystal I keep thinking about it and want to have it near me. I read about it, I meditate with it and I learn from it and in that sense the crystal feels (metaphorically) warm and vibrating. It becomes alive for me.

jrockwraith

Oh, ok! Thanks, and here I thought I was doing something wrong, lol :)

exotik1

sometimes i feel a connection with some of my 100+ stones, most times i dont. Try holding each one a few inches away from each chakra and sloooooowly move it and see if you notice any pulsing or other sensations. I feel almost every crystal in my throat chakra.

Love and Light,
farida