Lilith conjunct Chiron, 1st house, Gemini

elendiar

Hello there,

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on this particular aspect in my natal chart. It seems to be the strongest one.

So, what does Chiron conjunct Lilith 2.24' orb, Gemini, 1st House mean?

See my Natal Chart

4 october 1986, 20:05, +2:00 GMT, No summer time.
26.76E
46.25N

Thank you!

Minderwiz

Hello there,

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on this particular aspect in my natal chart. It seems to be the strongest one.

So, what does Chiron conjunct Lilith 2.24' orb, Gemini, 1st House mean?

See my Natal Chart

4 october 1986, 20:05, +2:00 GMT, No summer time.
26.76E
46.25N

Thank you!

Hi,

Your dealing with a body (Chiron) and a point (Dark Moon/Lilith. Some Astrologers do see them as important but those that use both are in a minority.

Dark Moon/Lilith is a point not a body. The Moon orbits the Earth in an elipse and an ellipse has two focal points. One of these is occupied by the Earth, the other is called the Dark Moon or Lilith. Whether it has any Astrological significance is open to a lot of debate but those who believe it has (and I'm not one of them) say the following:

'The Dark Moon describes our relationship to the absolute, to sacrifice as such, and shows how we let go. In transit, the Dark Moon indicates some form of castration or frustration, frequently in the areas of desire, a powerlessness of the psyche, or a general inhibition. On the other hand, it shows where we question ourselves, our lives, our jobs, and our beliefs.'

Chiron is again subject to debate but more Astrologers use it than use Lilith. It is an actual body in the Solar System, one of a class called centaurs. Those who use it believe that it signifies the wounded healer, and therefore points of vulnerability and ways of dealing with self healing.

Neither of these bodies is of primary importance in a chart - so in an interpretation they would be among the last things to be considered (if they were considered at all). Indeed to formulate any real meaning to them, I would suggest that you need to interpret the rest of your chart, by looking at Planets, Houses and Signs and the relationships between them, including aspects. Once you've done that, you can begin to look at less important bodies and points. Otherwise there is no structure or context to an interpretation of what is a minor feature of your chart, at best.

There are all sorts of bodies and points that are used by some Astrologers and if I were to look at all of them in your chart, I'd find plenty of aspects that were much closer than the Chiron/Liliith one. But for a beginner, start with the basics (above) and even if you never go beyond them, you will have a sound grounding and also the most important features of your chart.

Personally, as a non-user of either, I wouldn't give you an interpretation because I wouldn't believe it but you might find someone who will. However the key point is that you should not place much weight on it compared to the fundamental basics of Planets, Houses and Signs.

elendiar

Thank you very much! I shall endeavour to clarifiy my thoughts on said aspects.