Can Tarot Cards Remove a Curse??

SagiChar

I am trying to help my cousin who thinks her husband has been cursed. For years now he has been plagued with strange occurrences (a few examples: hunting camp getting broke into, getting shot at, getting hit by a construction truck, and most recently, having his pick up truck stolen (but recovered) but with scratches and damages) and they believe that someone specific has hexed or cursed him.

My cousin is looking to me for advice...and now...I, in turn, am looking to people here with whom I value the opinions and advice of.

So...my question is...can you use Tarot cards to remove a curse?

Any advice or knowledge on this subject would be SO helpful and welcomed...and appreciated!!!

MagsStardustBlack

My thoughts would be no. I would imagine only a skilled witch could do that. You could seek one out. I am sorry to hear about this situation. I hope it can be resolved.

Love and light to you and your family.

Mags

SagiChar

I hate to hear you say that...but you are probably right... :(

Thanks Mags...

Grizabella

Well, first of all, I don't believe in such things as curses. But it sounds more to me like your cousin's husband just has the same kind of luck we all could have in this day and age. Those things can happen to anyone.

But can Tarot remove a curse? If there were such a thing as curses, I suppose one could try. It sounds too much like the rip-off readers to suit me, though.

Zephyros

There are all kinds of spells one can do with Tarot, such as focusing your will on good luck or healing using specific cards rather than shuffling for a reading, although they serve more as focal points for concentration and the like. It would be better if he did them, however, although you can as well.

However, I'll go with Grizabella on this one, I'm not a big believer in curses.

tarotbear

Tarot Cards cannot do anything ... they are paper.

Tarot Cards can be used to facilitate visualization, and there are books of 'Tarot Spells' out there - but all they are is a focus for the 'practitioner.' If you believe in curses (some don't) and believe you 'can' lift a curse - you can use anything out there to make the spell 'work.' All the cards are - as we say in theatre - are props.

SagiChar

I'm not sure I believe in curses either...but, when she started telling me of all his "misfortunes"...I started to wonder...coincidences or something more??

I'm in such a little small town, that there are no "readers", nor anyone around here that can "lift a spell or curse"... but I just wanted to get some input and see what you folks here thought.

I agree with the majority of you here, that it's a "rip off" type of thing...but, my curiosity got the best of me and I had to seek out more info!

Thanks much guys for the info you have given me so far!!!

divinerofcards

Removing negative influences

You can remove negative influences with a pendulum or dowsing rods, not tarot cards. I put a link in the "Divination" board to a free audio (limited time for free replay) and it specifically speaks to this issue - albeit deep into the recording - but it's worth a listen as the speaker mentions a case involving herself. When she starts to talk about her business failing, that's when you need to start listening :)

I have nothing to do with this Dowsing World Summit (link I'm referring to) just posting it out of interest.

PM me if you'd rather. Anyone can dowse. Easypeasy.

Toni

SagiChar

Thanks Toni...I PM'd you... :)

MountainGirl

I am trying to help my cousin who thinks her husband has been cursed. For years now he has been plagued with strange occurrences (a few examples: hunting camp getting broke into, getting shot at, getting hit by a construction truck, and most recently, having his pick up truck stolen (but recovered) but with scratches and damages) and they believe that someone specific has hexed or cursed him.

My cousin is looking to me for advice...and now...I, in turn, am looking to people here with whom I value the opinions and advice of.

So...my question is...can you use Tarot cards to remove a curse?

Any advice or knowledge on this subject would be SO helpful and welcomed...and appreciated!!!

Sorry to hear about the trouble your cousin's husband is having. I don't know of any specific spells using Tarot cards to remove curses, although I'm sure it could be done by an experienced practitioner. But before you go that route, why not use the cards to find out if there really is a "curse" or if something else is going on? In the meantime, you could look into some simple shielding and protection techniques. I agree, it would be best if he would do them himself. But if he isn't open to that, you or your cousin could learn to send protective energy to him.

Blessings,
MountainGirl