OH NO!!!! Tomorrow is my Tower day

Sweetpea

I reading I did a while back told me I was approaching a "tower" moment. I never ask about how my day will be but, for some reason, I did it tonight. Tomorrow will be the day! I'm so scared. The cards won't tell me what it is but, I feel like it's something bad.

Any ideas on how I can get the cards to tell me how to avoid it or do I have to just accept that it's coming?

tarotbear

Tarot has some 'yucky' cards for sure - but the Tower card deals in a lot of 'shock value' and sometimes is only there for that purpose ~ whatever you perceive as the Tower for that day may never happen. It can be a 'warning shot over your bow' rather than the torpedo that sinks you. Forewarned is forearmed.

And by what method did you use to come to this conclusion? A card draw? Numerology? Can you be sure it's the Tower (16) and not the Chariot (7)?

Sweetpea

Tarot has some 'yucky' cards for sure - but the Tower card deals in a lot of 'shock value' and sometimes is only there for that purpose ~ whatever you perceive as the Tower for that day may never happen. It can be a 'warning shot over your bow' rather than the torpedo that sinks you. Forewarned is forearmed.

And by what method did you use to come to this conclusion? A card draw? Numerology? Can you be sure it's the Tower (16) and not the Chariot (7)?

Hi Tarotbear! Thanks for responding to my post. I came to this conclusion by adding up the cards to reach 16 - Tower.

Now that I'm reading your post, you made me think. This easily could be the chariot as well. Either would make sense at this point of my life. I've been in of a bit of a crisis for a few weeks so, I wish this day would hurry up and end. I hate waiting to see what's going to happen. Whichever way....I guess it should all come to a end today. Hopefully it's not too bad

Sweetpea

The tower moment has come and gone!! It was actually GREAT and liberating!!

An old flame tried to come back into my life. For months, I cried, became extremely thin, and depressed. Today, when he tried to reach me, I was shocked and have zero desire to respond.

I prayed for the day he would come back and now that he has.... I feel absolutely nothing. I'm free!! YAY!

Side note: This person was the reason I got into Tarot. So, I guess he was good for something. LOL

celticnoodle

Sweatpea, how wonderful! Your tower moment came and you were able to get past it. Tower moments can be very liberating. I had a tower day a few years ago, and it had been predicted for me--though I didn't know 'exactly' what the tower day would be or when. Only that it was coming.

It devastated me too and I was a mess for a few years. But through it I grew and I also finally overcame the destruction it caused in my life and conquered it--(by the skin of my teeth and with a LOT of support from my friends). I look back on it and see how essential it was that I go through that--and you are doing the same from your tower day. Good for you! You conquered it and now can go forward proud and confident!

tarotbear

I'll bet it changes your perception of the Tower card, too!

Thoughtful

I had a tower card moment.

I usually do a card in the evening asking if there is anything l need to meditate on - and l drew the tower card. In the morning l ask my cards what l needed to know for the day ahead - and l drew the tower card again.
I can go weeks without drawing the tower card so it seemed a bit urgent, l was not going to let it ruin my day though, but just told myself to be mindful.
By late afternoon the skies got really dark then there was a sudden torrential downpour, l went over to the patio door to look outside and at that moment a huge clap of thunder rang out followed by a lightning flash which headed straight to where l was standing at the patio door. The next thing l heard was an almighty crack as it hit the glass it lit up the room. For a split second l saw the forks, a blue flash and where it was headed - straight at my chest. Luckily the glass did not smash and other than being a bit shook up and deafened l escaped unscathed.

Edited: Just to say what a literal take was that!!

Sweetpea

Sweatpea, how wonderful! Your tower moment came and you were able to get past it. Tower moments can be very liberating. I had a tower day a few years ago, and it had been predicted for me--though I didn't know 'exactly' what the tower day would be or when. Only that it was coming.

It devastated me too and I was a mess for a few years. But through it I grew and I also finally overcame the destruction it caused in my life and conquered it--(by the skin of my teeth and with a LOT of support from my friends). I look back on it and see how essential it was that I go through that--and you are doing the same from your tower day. Good for you! You conquered it and now can go forward proud and confident!

Thank you for posting. I couldn't believe it when it came and went. I was so nervous for weeks. Wondering what the heck is going to happen to me.

You waited years for your tower moment? That must have been extremely difficult. I only waited a few weeks and the paranoia was driving me up the wall. I thought it would be something horrible and I would never recover.

I'm happy you got through yours too and were able to see the positive aspect of it.

I'll bet it changes your perception of the Tower card, too!
Yes! I sure do have a different perception of the Tower. It isn't something to be feared. It should be embraced. I now see it as something that needs to happen to clear up something from the past. It doesn't have to be a negative experience at all. It needs to happen in order to move forward.

I had a tower card moment.

I usually do a card in the evening asking if there is anything l need to meditate on - and l drew the tower card. In the morning l ask my cards what l needed to know for the day ahead - and l drew the tower card again.
I can go weeks without drawing the tower card so it seemed a bit urgent, l was not going to let it ruin my day though, but just told myself to be mindful.
By late afternoon the skies got really dark then there was a sudden torrential downpour, l went over to the patio door to look outside and at that moment a huge clap of thunder rang out followed by a lightning flash which headed straight to where l was standing at the patio door. The next thing l heard was an almighty crack as it hit the glass it lit up the room. For a split second l saw the forks, a blue flash and where it was headed - straight at my chest. Luckily the glass did not smash and other than being a bit shook up and deafened l escaped unscathed.

Edited: Just to say what a literal take was that!!

Oh my goodness!! Yours was literal. How frightening! Thank goodness you weren't hurt.

It's a good card to get when old baggage is stored up and needs to be released. Now I believe that even though my tower moment was not "negative", it was something that needed to be destroyed in order to rebuild. I sort of like the tower now but, wouldn't NOT seeing it for a while. :)

celticnoodle

Thank you for posting. I couldn't believe it when it came and went. I was so nervous for weeks. Wondering what the heck is going to happen to me.

You waited years for your tower moment? That must have been extremely difficult. I only waited a few weeks and the paranoia was driving me up the wall. I thought it would be something horrible and I would never recover.

I'm happy you got through yours too and were able to see the positive aspect of it.

no, you misunderstood me. My 'tower' moment happened a little over 2yrs. ago, though it had been predicted for me for about 6-9 mos. in advance. so, the notice of it was told to me long before it did occur. I had no idea what to expect, and sometimes I'd just blow it off as silliness, till another reader would tell me the same thing. I was always told it was going to surprise me, but shouldn't and that it would be a life altering tower moment, bringing about a huge spiritual, emotional and physical change in my life.

I couldn't figure out what the heck they were telling me. Even my guides (then I DID begin to believe SOMETHING was amiss) began to 'warn' me of it coming to be. Thank God for my guides though, as they also came to me and helped me through it all when it did finally occur. that fateful Tower day was over 2yrs ago now--and it was life shattering to me, and nearly did me in, honestly. It took me about a year before I could really begin to deal with it and about 6 mos. before I began to find myself again spiritually. Then when I finally accepted the tower moment in my life, 2yrs after it occurred, everything began to fit back into its norm for me--but I realized that I had emerged from it a better person as a result and stronger--both spiritually and emotionally. I don't really understand why I had to go through what I did--but apparently from what I can gather from my guides--it had to happen so as to not stand in my way and to also allow me to grow from the experience so my next spiritual step could begin.

*shrugs* I know it's beginning, but I still don't understand why it had to be so difficult an initiation.

Thoughtful

Guess what, that darned tower card came out for me again this morning! This time it was to warn me of the chaos that would erupt, and it did, not in a bad way. The builder phoned to say he was coming to do the work in my kitchen. We had been waiting ages for him so didn't say no. I had to postpone a very understanding Reiki client.
He put in the new kitchen sink but couldn't plumb it in, he didn't have all the pipe work. So he is coming in the morning to finish off. Meanwhile we have no water to wash dishes etc. and had to ask a neighbour for a jug of water to make our tea/coffee, oh and send out for a takeaway as the cooker not sorted out.
Nothing too awful, more an inconvenience but l have to see the funny side of it.