Stephanie Pui-Mun Law

janie144

Is making an oracle deck, The Dreamdance oracle, you can see some of the cards on her website.

I don't own an oracle deck, but this one has really caught my attention, I love my Shadowscapes Tarot and I think her art work is beautiful.

Est

Gorgeous artwork as always. Thanks for posting this - I hadn't seen it before. This is going on the Must Buy list...

Bhavana

looks beautiful. I am not really into oracles, but I do love her work, and would buy it just to look at. I just hope the cards will be of a larger size than Shadowscapes.

Nisha

I love her art and look forward to seeing how this evolves. Will probably be a must buy!

janie144

They are gorgeous aren't they, but I do agree with Bhavana, a little larger would be good, I love my Shadowscapes but I do feel some of the detail is lost due to the size.

Alta

I am sure I saw that site page quite a while ago and there do not seem to be any new cards. I wonder if she is still actively working on it.

janie144

It says the latest card *Harmony* was added 30/10/12

poppiesrossi

Maybe we can email the artist and recommend making the cards larger. I am sure she will take that into consideration if enough people ask.

I love her deck! Can't wait to see the Oracle set. I don't have one but been looking into getting one or two..

This will be one of the two ;)

puimun

Yes, it's my current active project. I just started it two months ago so it's fairly new. Currently I'm able to do about one card every two weeks. So it will take a while, since it's going to be 40 cards. And also yes, the intention of doing a limited edition special run is that we will be able to make them larger!