What is a good stone for waking up?

rebelgirl1749

What is a good stone for waking up in the morning? I was thinking citrine, clear quartz, or jasper. Something thats going to give an extra boost and waking up feeling energized kinda crystal. Thanks in advance.

Hemera

I´m not sure a stone is of as much use as going to sleep early :p
But if I had to pick a stone I´d probably say citrine, sun stone -or maybe diamond.

shelikes2read

Some people find Smoky Quartz to be energizing. While I do get energy from quartz in general, I also have found out the hard way that this stone can enable ME to doze off while meditating. So maybe this is one to experiment with when you're NOT about to engage in activity that requires full alertness, lol.

Carnelian is a bright, upbeat stone, so that's one whose energies you might want to bring on board while you're trying to pep up.

And I can vouch that diamonds can really give you a burst of energy, if you tune in to them. This is one stone that does not need to be monster-sized in order to pack a punch. Just make sure that you've got your Tact Circuit booted up and running, because I discovered that when I first tuned in to diamond, suddenly I was a LOT more outspoken than I expected. So if I hadn't been tuned in to being tactful as well, I might have gotten a few people seriously steamed at me. I wouldn't want that.

rainboweve

Definitely Citrine and Carnelian. Both of those stones make me feel very AWAKE!

Chronata

Citrine works for me...also I have been having extremely good luck with Amber for energy!

Richard

Indirectly, one of the best stones for waking up may be sodalite, since it it is believed to promote a more restful and satisfying sleep.

rebelgirl1749

Again thank you for your help. I also looked up more crystals for waking up. Garnet and agate. I just bought myself an agate that I will use for now but I'll use a citrine as well in the future for my waking up charm bag.