Found 2 new stones and need help identifying!

Richard

The white thing doesn't look like a stone. Maybe it's just a dried lump of white Play-Doh or something similar.

ThunderWolf

In all honesty, the first one looks (and sounds) like paper that's been through the wash.

I'd almost bet on the second one being red aventurine though.

MetaphysicalJohn

Haha. The white one is definitely a mineral of some kind.

Hemera

That polished stone looks a lot like granite to me. Finland is mostly on granite bedrock and such beautiful polished pieces are sometimes used in experimental/modern jewellry making.

LaurelBelle

Pink one looks like rhodonite to me.

ThunderWolf

Pink one looks like rhodonite to me.

I stand corrected. I normally sit across the room from the PC monitor. Upon seeing LaurelBelle's post I got up and looked closely and am in complete agreement. Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to identify pix of stones from across the room anymore. LOL

shelikes2read

If the first one is soft enough to damage, could it be. Desert Rose (Selenite) whose petals have eroded off via wear and tear?

I agree that the pink one looks like Rhodonite.

PathWalker

The whte one, it's not chalk is it? There's a lot of natural chalk areas in the UK and my experience is it can be light, and it's certainly friable, but would be colouring your fingers white, and would write on the pavement :)

Or very pale pumice; does it have lots of tiny holes, like air bubbles?

frac_ture

I think that second one looks like it could possibly be Lepidolite...? I don't own any of that myself, but your picture does call to mind some of the examples of it that I've seen in the local metaphysical shops...