Bloodstone

toj

Does anyone have any bloodstone they can talk/tell me about. I didn't have any of it until yesterday when I got a pendulum made from it which seemed to choose me. This is the most vocal pendulum I have ever had and as mentioned above, this is my first piece of that stone.

celticnoodle

I have bloodstone crystals. I purchased it mainly because it is said to have healing abilities for kidney and blood issues, of which I suffer from both. Also because at the time before I purchased this stone, I was going through a terrible time in my life, and bloodstone was recommended to me to help me through it as well.

It is suppose to be a great stone for developing intuition too, I believe and is known as "the seers' stone" I think. The stone is also said to bear the blood of Christ in it--thus the red spots in this stone. It is suppose to help you to live a life like Christ as well, from stories I've heard from this stone. It is a pretty one. I use to carry it with me everywhere I went, but recently stopped doing so--not sure why.

I saw your post of the bloodstone pendulum you have--it's gorgeous! made me want to begin wearing my stone on me again. I'm not surprised that this stone picked you--if you are into using pendulums and good with divination w/it. Good luck to you with this!

downward--nice link. thank you!

in fact, I recall now too, thnx to that link that I was advised to also purchase the smoky quartz as shown on the right side of the link. I did so. found a gorgeous smoky quartz stone and I use to keep the two of them together. Toj, perhaps you should consider getting a smoky quartz too.

toj

Thank you for the link, it goes into more detail than others.

I was hoping someone would give me some feedback on how they have used it the stone, so it was nice to hear your experience with it. I need to find a necklace and/or a pocket piece of bloodstone. I already have some smokey quartz, but am always on the lookout for more. When I am looking at stones I usually don't have a specific one I am looking for but find one I like and later find it suits what I am wanting the qualities of anyway.

Richard

Thank you for the link, it goes into more detail than others.

I was hoping someone would give me some feedback on how they have used it the stone, so it was nice to hear your experience with it. I need to find a necklace and/or a pocket piece of bloodstone. I already have some smokey quartz, but am always on the lookout for more. When I am looking at stones I usually don't have a specific one I am looking for but find one I like and later find it suits what I am wanting the qualities of anyway.
I carry a tumbled piece in my pocket and have a larger natural sample on my work desk. It's supposed to be good for grounding, and it has an affinity for Rams (like me).

toj

I got some bloodstone pocket stones and ordered a bloodstone pyramid.

Glass Owl

Celticnoodle, thanks for mentioning that it is for kidney problems, I will have to look into getting a piece of bloodstone for myself.

Richard

I got some bloodstone pocket stones and ordered a bloodstone pyramid.
I would love to have one of those bloodstone pyramids! *drool* Maybe next year after recovering from taxes. I recently spent my mineral allowance on a moonstone merkaba. I don't regret it, though. It's a beauty.

toj

I should be getting the pyramid this week. I also got some cheap eBay wins but they are coming from Hong Kong.