solar return questions...

Adele

for this year... my solar return has neptune, uranus, mars, moon in the 1st hse... and jupiter, sun, venus in the 7th hse... so there is an emphasis of these hses.

can someone give me some insight into this? what is likely to take place for me this year? my birth info is: aug 14, 1963 at 2:52am burlington, new jersey

thanks much!

dadsnook2000

An answer of sorts.

Adele, I specialize in predictive astrology and have been doing Solar Returns for some 25 years. I do not use a tropical return based on the Sun being at the identical degree-minute position as in the birth chart. I do precess the chart, a sort of tropical zodiac version of sidereal practices. As many researchers have found, the precessed chart is more effective -- although anyone can argue over that.

In any case, your precessed Solar Return, calculated for the Sun at 11:43:00 Leo, timed at 8:16:19 am on August 4th, 2003, has an Ascending degree of 7:36 Virgo with Mercury at 7:01 Virgo.

Your natal Mercury was at your IC angle: You think and talk a lot about basic values, your ideas and beliefs. You have your own standards and seem to need others to recognize that. With Sun in Leo/3rd and Moon in Cap/8th, you value understanding and knowledge and work hard to apply what you learn.

Your focus this year is that natally angular Mercury. In the return chart that I cast Mercury is again angular, this time on the S/R Ascendant. Some 5 or 6 days prior to your birthday, the very end of July, you probably experienced Mercury's symbolism quite strongly -- sudden news from a family member, an argument or a presentation to a public service group, making plans for travel, etc. Whatever the specific experience you had then, look for it to again show up around a week into December -- perhaps as a consequnce or a reply of some sort or a challenge. If it does, it will be resolved early next May.

You may want to consider how you incorporate Uranus symbolism into your life. Natally, Mercury is conjunct Uranus. In the S/R chart Uranus is opposite Mercury at 1 Pisces. Are others surpising you with their demands or intrusions? Is inspiration a big thing now -- perhaps leading to a career change, perhaps encouragement by a friend to take up a new direction? This is the core issues I'd focus on for this year. Let me know how this fits for you. Dave.

Adele

thank...

hi... thank you so much.

Adele

hi Dave...

hi... I have a question for you... how does my moon get into the 8H and into capricorn? I understand you use a different system... but even in vedic my moon sits in the 12H in taurus (gemini for western).

your predictions for july are accurate... I was involved in a public group service and travel. and yes, the thing about the career change and inspiration/encouragement is very true.

how about romance/relationship commitment? do you anything in that realm?

thank you so much!

dadsnook2000

More . . .

Sorry, you are right -- Moon is in Gemini/12th. I had messed up my chart input although the patterns concerning July and follow up dates/periods are just fine.

There are indications that could relate to a work-related relationship although it isn't just straight and simple. S/R Moon and natal MC are at the S/R Descendant; a hidden friend or old friend emerges, someone you have had a work interest, career interest or common goal with. Natal Ascendant is located in the S/R 10th house conjunct transiting Saturn; an old friend or older friend, possibly. Natal and S/R Mercury are at/above the Ascendant angle so there is an active dialog likely going on. This dialog may involve a public venture or announcement.

This is just the symbolism from the S/R chart. The natal chart and the manner you have expressed it through life will shape the current forms of expression. As an astrologer, you can understand that and apply your symbolic expressions accordingly. You can private mail me if you want to take this off line at dadsnook@charter.net. Dave.

Adele

thanks so much...

this sounds wonderful... thanks so much... I feel that my career is going to take off somehow, someway... I want to explore this a bit further... so will be emailing you soon.

again, thank you and if you want me to look at your vedic chart, let me know... it is always so wonderful to get deeper insight and understading into ourselves... and vedic astrology is extremely spiritually oriented.

God bless