Ruby Zoesite

Kosjitov

So I went shopping for new stones and put my hands in this one dish and took a look at what was there- seemingly dull ruby in this beautiful green stone, splashed with a milky white color. I went through a small handful of them and plucked out this one with a nice shape and rounded edges.

Over the last three to five days, I've had the stone in my hand, around me in a bag (with others), under my pillow or in my bed. It spends more than an hour in my hands daily.

I've noticed that the stone helps me with several things currently considered problem areas in my life:

- Increase in being aware of my own wants and desires, as well as finding avenues to fulfill them
- Communicating my needs to those around me, in useful and constructive ways that have garnered positive responses.
- Reawakening passions, particularly in hobbies that require time and dedication (writing, art, lure making).

Anyone else have Ruby Zoesite? Any reactions to it? :D

ThunderWolf

I have some that I picked up years ago, but I haven't worked with it recently enough to remember the benefits. It's a gorgeous stone, and I do remember just a "good feeling" of having it with me. I'm afraid beyond that my memory won't allow me to be more specific though.

shelikes2read

So I went shopping for new stones and put my hands in this one dish and took a look at what was there- seemingly dull ruby in this beautiful green stone, splashed with a milky white color. I went through a small handful of them and plucked out this one with a nice shape and rounded edges.

Over the last three to five days, I've had the stone in my hand, around me in a bag (with others), under my pillow or in my bed. It spends more than an hour in my hands daily.

I've noticed that the stone helps me with several things currently considered problem areas in my life:

- Increase in being aware of my own wants and desires, as well as finding avenues to fulfill them
- Communicating my needs to those around me, in useful and constructive ways that have garnered positive responses.
- Reawakening passions, particularly in hobbies that require time and dedication (writing, art, lure making).

Anyone else have Ruby Zoesite? Any reactions to it? :D
These benefits make sense, as this stone should resonate with the root (red/ruby) and heart (green/zoesite) chakras. The former chakra governs life force and would relate to taking steps to get the things we need. The latter would certainly connect us to our passions.

Very interesting. I have a ruby (not gem quality) but not in zoesite. Yet. ;)