Fertility

Aura Wolf

Are there any stones or gems that are particularly suited to fertility and pregnancy? (Not that I need this right now, I'm just curious, maybe for a few years down the road).

Also, I'm wondering: if there are stones that can help with fertility, do certain stones promote a distinct sex? As in, whether the baby will be a boy or a girl? Thanks.

Aura Wolf

Anyone?

Sulis

I made my sister a fertility charm from a green jade power bracelet. I also did a couple of reflexology treatments on her (it's very good for fertility problems). She's had endometriosis for abut 8 years and had been trying to get pregnant for about 3 years.

Within a month of having the treatments and the fertility charm she was pregnant. The baby is due in February.

I would go for green stones or stones with a connection to the moon as the moon has a monthly cycle (like a womans menstural cycle) and so is linked to fertility. A moonstone would probably make a good fertility charm

Love and light

Sulis xx

lunalafey

try wearing a smoky quartz around your neck
I found it to work too well....

my SQ also had a opal as a companion stone- I had 2 boys.
no source to back that it will produce a boy other than experience.

Aura Wolf

Thanks! That was helpful... but I'd still like to hear more replies if anyone has any :)

lark

Botswana Agate-gray and pink- fertility
Green Moss Agate-green w/light blue- fertility
Malachite-green-fertility
Pearl- any color- maternal instinct
Red Jasper-rust-mothering and nurturing
Rose Quartz-pink-happy children
Rutilated Quartz-clear to brown w/inclusions-nursing mothers
Hope this helps Dead Star. I've been studying up on my rocks a little. Can you tell? Namaste

Aura Wolf

Yes, I can tell :D Thanks.