Quartz Sphere pendant! :-)

shelikes2read

I have created a new setting for the quartz sphere that I've been wearing for the past year and a half. I wanted to make a pendant that's a good representation of the kind of work that I'm currently doing, largely because I want to network with people who might take my work on consignment. I figure that the best way to pique their interest in my jewelry will be to wear something that will catch their eye.

Quartz is my favorite stone, and I'm the original Sphere Addict. ;) So it only makes sense that I would make a quartz sphere into my "signature" piece. Here's hoping that the people who see it, particularly the ones I'm networking with, will share my enthusiasm.

9BC67723-C8AB-4234-804A-5135FE1AC213-343-00000011DDA69F4A.jpg

GotH

I like it! My style would be where it shows the sphere more and less gold with it but I think it makes a very interesting piece. :)

greatdane

That is sooo lovely shelikes2read!

Excellent job! Do you have a site and do you work in silver too? :)) I hope you're listed in advertisements or somewhere so we can find you.

shelikes2read

Thanks!

I would be able to make pendants with any size spiral. I kind of tend to "go with the flow" when I'm working. But if someone were to say, "I want an item like [insert description here]", I'd work with them on the design.

shelikes2read

Excellent job! Do you have a site and do you work in silver too? :)) I hope you're listed in advertisements or somewhere so we can find you.
I do post in Advertisements, but since we can't advertise on this forum, which is understandable, I can't post the link here. I did also add my homepage to my profile.

This one actually is silver-plated. Getting the light to show that properly is challenging when you're stuck using artificial light. I'm all happy that I have a new studio that gets natural light, but Mother Nature has not cooperated in the past couple days. Go away, clouds, I need sunlight to take my photos. ;)

wildchilde

Love!!! Beautiful work as always, SLTR! I haven't done a lot of sphere work, I have a few earrings I have made with double spheres (one above the other) that sort of look like little planets, but this is really impressive what you've done!

shelikes2read

Thank you for the compliments. :)