jealousy

sedgeez

Hi guys, i was wondering if i could steal some of your knowledge about crystals :laugh:

i need a crystal that helps with jealousy/envy.

its becoming a real problem at the moment.

Thanks in advance!!!

:)

frac_ture

I just checked several of the crystals resources I like to consult, sedgeez, and the stones that racked up the most mentions as being of possible help in this area would be Peridot and Garnet. Following on their heels would be Chrysanthemum Stone and Carnelian. I can't say I've ever tried to use any of these stones for this specific purpose, so I'm not telling you I have first-hand knowledge of them being successful with this issue...I'm just reporting what I've gathered from some "expert sources," including "The Crystal Bible" and a few websites I browse regularly. These stones might make for a great starting point for you, though...

shelikes2read

I have a few other suggestions, depending on what sort of jealousy we are dealing with.

If the jealousy is coming from another person and is having a negative impact on your life, then look into the stones that protect from negative enrgy like Black tourmaline ad Hematite, among others.

If the jealousy is an internal issue that you are being proactive about changing, so your thoughts and emotions will become more positive and constructive, then Rose Quartz is a stone that boosts both love of self and love of others.

Come to think of it, I'd add Rose Quartz to BOTH situations. Even if we are the object of someone else's jealous actions and behavior, we want to be able to react in a constructive way, not meeting hostility with hostility. So bringing the energies of love into ourselves, something Rose Quartz can assist with, will help us respond to others in a way that will help improve matters (or at least, not cause matters to deteriorate).

Edited to add: if the jealousy is the result of an extremely possessive romantic partner, it is going to take more than stones to deal with the issue. It's going to take some serious action and interaction with your partner, and possibly also a re-evaluation of whether the relationship is boosting you up or bringing you down. That's a judgment call that's best made by you, as you are the person who is living the situation.

prudence

Hi guys, i was wondering if i could steal some of your knowledge about crystals :laugh:

i need a crystal that helps with jealousy/envy.

its becoming a real problem at the moment.

Thanks in advance!!!

It's not a crystal but it helps with this sort of problem, evil eye beads are alleged to repel/deter the "evil eye" or envious sort of energies. A quick google search would probably get you many places that sell them.

frac_ture

Just chiming back in to say that shelikes2read raises a good point about maybe trying to narrow down the specific variety of jealousy/envy at work here...and she also asks a good question regarding whether or not the problem is larger than what the addition of a stone or two into the mix might realistically be able to affect...

sedgeez

thanks everyone for your replies :)

sorry i should of been more specific.

the jealousy is my own personal issue. i have been trying to conceive for over 2 years now with no luck, and now everyone seems to have kids, or be pregnant and most people i know are pregnant with there second child now.

i have always been quite envious of my friends who are having kids but now it just seems to be getting worse and actually making me not want to talk to them.

i thought that maybe there would be a crystal that could just help me get in under control, especially if i am in a situation where i am going to see these friends.

Thanks

Glass Owl

I would recommend rose quartz! I have found it very useful for dealing with grief, sadness, and especially anger. Plus, it seems to help me be more responsive and open. My daughter really likes wearing it and we have noticed a big change her when she wears it, especially when she goes to school. She has a good size piece that she wears under her shirt so its resting on her skin, near her heart.

You may also want to pair it with howlite. It is calming, soothing, and things seem to stress me out less when I wear it, I have more patience.

sedgeez

thank you glass owl.

i will give them a try!!

thanks everyone for helping

exotik1

melanite (black garnet) also good for jealousy. Also, if you do visualization excercises-try envisioning yourself in a bubble of white or pink light,surrounded in a tall circle of mirrors facing outward. If there is a specific person directing jealousy at you, picture them in a circle of mirrors facing inward. Ask archangel Michal to protect you energetically as well if you feel comfortable working with angels. Noones jealousy or negativity can affect you if you refuse to allow it to. Know with certainty that you are protected and you will be.

Love and Light,
farida xo

~advertising and links removed by moderator~