PDA

View Full Version : too much air?

Cassiopeia
08-11-2003, 23:39
I dont know very much about astrology, but the whole subject fascinates, I would love to know what people think of this combination; my sun sign is aquarius and my moon sign is gemini....is that just too much air?

purplefishy
09-11-2003, 07:46
I don't think it's too much.. I mean, I have my Sun in Pisces, moon in Cancer, and my Asc is Scorpio- do I have too much water? Some people might argue that I do! Heh. It depends on how you use the energy you have. Some people might prefer to be more "balanced" element-wise, but the aspects and planets in the rest of the chart have something to do with it as well, not just the sun sign and moon sign.

Minderwiz
09-11-2003, 20:46
The element balance depends on the other planets as well, plus some modification from the ASC and MC and the house placements.

It's quite possible (though unlikely) that the Sun and Moon are your only Air placements and that another element predominates.

If you post your birth details:

Place - where you were born
time - hh/mm
Date - dd/mm/yyyy

I'll give you an element balance.

Cassiopeia
10-11-2003, 01:00
thanks minderwiz! that would be great :)

place: liverpool, england

time: 7.30pm (exactly! I checked with my mother)

date: 29th January 1977

wow purplefishy, you do sound watery!!! but thanks for your imput, it is starting to make sense to me now, lol.

Minderwiz
10-11-2003, 02:57
Well,

you are predominantly Air - Pluto is in Libra and you have a Gemini MC. Your weak elements are Fire and Water, though with a number of placements in the Houses of Life (1, 5, 9) you have some compensation for the low Fire count. So Water us your weakest element - this can mean a distrust of your emotions and feelings, or others showing their emotions and feelings. Alternatively it can simply be that you find it difficult to understand your feelings and emotions and integrate them into your conscious life.

Incidentally you have a 'Mystic Rectangle' in your chart - involving Sun, Moon, Saturn and Neptune. In principle you should be able to balance these planetary energies to get the best out of them. This may take some effort (especially with Saturn and Neptune involved).

The main task is to try and achieve balance between Saturn and the Sun - Winter and Summer, creativity and restriction, self and father and between the Moon and Neptune - feelings and emotions against dreams and hopes, receptivity and sensitivity against self deception.

Cassiopeia
13-11-2003, 03:06
Hi Minderwiz, and thank you for taking a look at the element balance in my chart. (Sorry that I have not replied sooner, I have been away). I can see now how all of the other planets have importance too, but what you have said about the lack of water certainly makes a lot of sense. The mystic recatangle is very interesting, and again, it makes sense to me when you explain what it means,

thank you ,

Cass x