Oracle Deck Apps for Android

Amanda

Is there a running list of some of the best oracle deck apps going on around here somewhere?

I just got the Wisdom of the Dark Night oracle on my phone, just wondering if there are any more out there that people here are really loving?

Amanda

Nothin', eh?
:D

danieljuk

I've never really looked for oracles on my phone, only tarot! there is many tarot and runes but I don't know about oracles, sorry Amanda

Elendil

I 'heard' on here that Ciro Marchetti is planning on a release of the Gilded Reverie Lenormand. I know that his Legacy of the Divine Tarot is now available for android and kindle and that the Gilded Tarot Royale will be available soon. I guess it's just a waiting game while android/kindle apps catch up with their i-pad/apple counterparts.

Amanda

I've never really looked for oracles on my phone, only tarot! there is many tarot and runes but I don't know about oracles, sorry Amanda

That's okay... I thought I was just being blind and missing out on some cool stuff. :D

Amanda

I 'heard' on here that Ciro Marchetti is planning on a release of the Gilded Reverie Lenormand. I know that his Legacy of the Divine Tarot is now available for android and kindle and that the Gilded Tarot Royale will be available soon. I guess it's just a waiting game while android/kindle apps catch up with their i-pad/apple counterparts.

Ooh, see? Totally missed the LotD deck.. :p Have you tried it out?

Can't wait for the Reverie Lenormand. Been eye-ballin' that one. Even sweeter if I can get it on my phone. :D

kalliope

Hi Amanda,

I once wrote up a long list of my favorite Android divination apps for another thread, which includes some oracle apps, i Ching, playing cards, astrology, etc. You can find it here.

I'd say definitely check out the Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards, My Destiny Cards, and Transits. Along with the Galaxy Runes I now use Heart of Odin, too. My favorite I Ching is still using the browser for Online Clarity's free readings and then looking up the hexagrams in other apps for additional info. There is also a nice new I Ching app called Visionary I Ching. iLuna tells you which sign the moon is in each day, which is fun.

If you're also looking for tarot stuff, here's my most recent tarot app post. I've also recently installed a bunch of palmistry apps to try them out, but I've hardly used them so can't recommend any yet.

I'd note that Galaxy Tarot just updated their app to have better reversal interpretations, HD art, and more background themes. I should do an updated post with a more complete list.

kalliope

I can't find the Legacy of the Divine Tarot on the Google play store, but here is the link for it on the Amazon Android App Store. Thanks for the heads-up, Elendil! I didn't think any of them were out yet.

Elendil

Totally missed the LotD deck.. :p Have you tried it out?

I have the physical deck...so I am going to wait for the Gilded Reverie Lenormand and the Gilded Tarot Royale apps....

I hope it won't be a long wait.

Shade

I love the Wisdom of Avalon Oracle app. It has a very elegant system of randomizing the cards but letting you pick the cards for the reading (face down). I imagine other Hay House decks probably have similar apps (as far as structure).