Favorite Crystal

Mystic Zyl

What is your favorite crystal or stone?

Tallarico

Amethyst

Not only the color, but I find them really effective in helping me sleep. I have a rough crystal and a bunch that are stuck together (don't know what to call it) In the morning I put them on a window sill and around 10 pm I take them off to bed with me. I figure the sunlight and moonlight are cleansing and charging, altho I don't know which!

Sulis

Moonstone

Sulis xx

Cassiopeia

Labradorite (might not be spelled corectly)

I saw this crystal described somewere as the rainbow within a storm. It certainly looks like that, when I turn it round in my hand I catch glimpses of rainbows from within the rather murky exterior. The piece I have literally pulses with energy when I hold it. :)

Cass x

Mystic Zyl

I love all the previous stones mentioned in this thread. I also love and have many large pieces of Fluorite. I find it has lots of properties that seem harmonious with my vibration.

Peridot is also a good stone for me, I wear it when I gamble!
Roulette anyone?

I like the peacock stone also know as borite. The colors are beautiful, but I really do not get much else out of it. I have read that it is to help cellular respiration.

Kyrielle

Sunstone.

The real stuff, not the manmade kind.

-- Kyrielle

DeLani

Another vote for Labradorite. The rainbows and silvery flashes just hypnotize me...
Tallarico: You might not want to keep putting your amethyst in the sun, it will fade the color out. I found out the hard way. I have a pretty cluster that I kept in a windowsill, and now it looks pale lavendar and "dusty."

Tallarico

Thanks DeLani!
I won't do that now. How to charge them? moonlight?
And to cleanse them? anyway besides seasalt?
Thanks!

skytwig

I am a sucker for herkimer diamonds!

I have tons of them..... big, tiny and all sizes in between.......

I also love to work with what has been dubbed 'Aqua Aura'... crystal dipped in gold..... lovely stuff. :)

poivre

I like moonstone. I just find it calming.