Something Neat. :-)

Gemini68

Something really cool just happened. I was doing a daily reading ...just 1 card (using Doreen Virtue, Archangel Oracle cards) and I had one jump out (Azrael... Comfort). Well, I put it back in the deck...thanked my angels ...and shuffled the deck as usual, cutting the cards in my typical style. Well...guess what card I drew off the top??.... Azrael...Comfort. This card had been in a 3 card thread I did 4 days ago also. And yes, this is something I very much needed to hear ...and feel..... :)

Celtictarot

The cards will continue to do that to let you know they want to tell you something.

Padma

I've always found "jumpers" to be the most accurate card in any reading :) Hope you got all the comfort you needed! :heart:

ETA also look at the bottom card of the deck, after you lay out the cards, and before you read. It also contains a lot of pertinent info, IMO. :)

lalalibra

This kind of thing happens frequently for me as well! :)

Sometimes I will also (*not purposefully*) notice what card is on the bottom of the deck at some point during the shuffling process (or sometimes when I first pick up the deck, before I even shuffle), and after a thorough shuffling, that card will be on the bottom again after I cut the deck and draw cards...

I also get repeating cards repeatedly in following readings/days.. that's one reason why I always write down my readings in a journal.

I also take this as something to really pay special attention to when it happens. It's nice to hear that you received the comfort you needed! I think it really shows how the angels are reminding you that they are always close by and there for you :)

Celtictarot

I always get jumpers in the Virtue decks!