PDA

View Full Version : Deck List on Profile

Khatruman
25-11-2003, 05:03
Just looking at the new and improved deck list thread and I was wondering if it were feasible to find a way to attach a deck list to members' profiles. I don't know what would be an efficient way to do so, but it would really be a benefit when one is looking up another's profile to have access to what decks that person possessed.

I thought at first working out a link to the deck list on the sticky thread here, but I don't know if it would work out in getting it to guide one directly to the post. Is there a way to make a box on a members' profiles where they can list their deck collections?

I think especially for study groups, or questions to individual members, it would be wonderful to click on someone's profile and have access to his or her deck list, if the person so chose to present it, rather than just a favorite deck.

What do you think? (Moderators, feel free to chime in)

Alta
25-11-2003, 10:52
Marion chiming in. Why not post this in Suggestions?

Demonesse
26-11-2003, 07:44
Hi Khatruman,

Was just re-reading the deck list thread and saw your suggestion there - sorry, must have missed it! The only thing I can see is feasible might be to post a link to that particular page of the thread your list is on - perhaps a separate field could be added to the Profile for this.

I've no idea if anything other than this is possible, so I'll move this to Suggestions and Solandia will probably know if it's possible or not. Glad you like the 'new and improved' deck list! :)

Solandia
02-12-2003, 21:46
I agree that it would be a real benefit, Khatruman.

I can add a separate field to the profile, but I will need to do some research to figure out how to link to a decks list properly. I'll get back to you on this one.

~ Solandia

Khatruman
07-12-2003, 08:33
Sounds great, Solandia...

Thanks for looking into this.. :D