PDA

View Full Version : Public Guinea pigs....

mercenary30
26-11-2003, 05:29
What would you all think about the possibility of having discount or donations only readings available on AT, and have us (or maybe a group of us, as approved by AT) do readings for John Q Public? Especially those of us who need more experience. The proceeds can go directly to support AT, or some sort of charity or combination of both?

Would this be of benefit to Solandia and AT?
Would the effort to put this in place be too extensive?

My questions, concerns would be:
1. Taking business away from Lee and MeeWaa. I am not sure how many querents they get, but I would not want to impede on their gig.
2. Choosing who can volunteer for this function. Maybe we can go through some sort of certification process for AT approval before being allowed to volunteer.

Opinions?

(If you think this is a bad idea, please donít throw rotten vegetables at me, I am wearing my good suit.)

Solandia
02-12-2003, 21:43
Hi mercenary30,

I'd like to do something like what you've described in future, though I've other projects in the works for now. Thanks for the suggestion!

~ Solandia

mercenary30
02-12-2003, 22:49
Maybe this is something that I can work on with one or two senior members of AT, to see if we can plan and implement this for you. That way we have an opportunity to give back to a site that gives us so much, and not have it take up any more of your time.

Of course any plans would be passed to you for approval.

Are there any senior members out there who would be interested is working on this with me?

Dark_angel
03-12-2003, 03:12
I'm hardly what you'd call a senior member, or an expert, but I thought I'd write to say what a brilliant idea!

Possibly the money could be divided between Aeclectic and a "Charity of the Month" (this is an idea I've taken from my mother's school - she recently became head, and implemented a programme of charitable events, like two a term, to benefit a relevant charity). I don't know if this would be feasible, but it would be lovely; people would be giving to querents, Aeclectic, and the wider world.

lunalafey
03-12-2003, 04:17
hey- this is a very simular idea that was thrown out earlier among a few moderators.....I was one who thought it would be a good idea- on the concept alone.....there are things that would have to be worked though of course. I like any idea that will support AT and that I can help with!
the main thing this idea needs in order to come to life is Solandia's approval- and she likes it!

mercenary30
03-12-2003, 05:32
So can I assume that the two of you (Dark Angel and Lunalafey) would be interested in working with me on this?

Is there anyone else?

joya250
08-01-2004, 00:08
I am definitely interested, Mercenary...

Sulis
08-01-2004, 00:54
I'd be interested too.

Love and light

Sulis xx

TemperanceAngel
15-01-2004, 09:28
Me too!!! Interested that is :) XTAX