seeking a missing modern deck...

WiccanWoman

I once had a deck called the Nova deck. I bought it at the Magickal Childe or Warlock Shop -- Herman Slater's place.

Is NOT the Nova deck I have found on line.

The deck did not have suits (pentacles, cups, etc.).

It was a deck of line drawings of things such as The Wife, The Whore, The Factory, The Gun... the line drawings were done on a white background. Half of the drawings were done in red ink, the other half in black. Black was positive. Red was negative. There was ONE card that was done only in black, and it was The Gift.

My deck was stolen from me by an ex-spouse. I do have a photocopy of the "manual" which came with the deck. It was originally done on orange paper, but although it is here somewhere in my home, I cannot find it right now. The names of the individuals who created it were Russian (i.e., like Gregori, etc.).

This deck worked very well for me.

Can anyone help me locate this deck?

Many thanks for your efforts.

rwcarter

Welcome to Aeclectic, WiccanWoman!

Part of your problem may be that you've been looking for a Nova Tarot when it's actually a Nova Oracle. A very quick search pulled up a website where you can get a reading - http://www.jeffgrygny.com/oracle.htm and another website with the contact info of the creator to order a deck - http://www.novaoracle.com/.

HTH,
Rodney

WiccanWoman

That's it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rodney... thank you SO MUCH!!!

That's it, that's it, that's it!

It looks so strange (now) being "colorized" (sort of like Miracle on 34th Street in black-and-white vs. color on TV) - I am overjoyed.

You have made my day! My year!

I will be purchasing a new deck A.S.A.P.

Many blessings to you and yours.

- WiccanWoman

gregory

Lord - I have it too (it was called Tarot Nova, though ! I'm with her there !)

I got mine in Magickal Childe too. I miss that place :)

I can't see the coloured cards, for some reason. :mad:

Oh wait - I can in iE. I wish I LIKED iE. No I don't but still....

FREAKY in colour, they are ! :bugeyed:

karen0205

I wish there were better pictures of the cards somewhere else.
Anyone have a link?