Which is more confusing?

poivre

Who would be the most confusing for others to understand
Pisces, Sagittarius or Gemini?
What would a conversation be like if these 3 people were together, would it be confusing for them?
I know a bit about the signs but not really indepth.

purplefishy

Confusing? Well, as a Pisces I often feel confused and/or misunderstood, but I don't know if most people who know anything about astrology consider Pisces to be confusing. I have been quite entertained by the few Geminis I know. I don't know any Saggitarius', so maybe someone could chime in on them.

poivre

I just know one part of Saggitarius, either they lead or follow. So either they lead the conversation or follow it ? I don't know lol
I just figure all these signs have a 2 way pull to them & wondered if it would be like 6 personalities talking in one conversation.

Mystic Zyl

It all depends on where their Mercury is, as to how Sun signs communicate. Also if Mercury is retrograde during the time of communication.

My Mercury is in Virgo, therefore, I appreciate people that speak with facts, rather than emotion.

poivre

Mystic Zyl, my mercury is also in Virgo & I like the part about the facts not emotion. I'm like that but never understood it that way, thanks!

purplefishy

I have Mercury retrograde in Pisces so i'm probably the opposite of you both!

Tallarico

Mystic, My Mercury is in Cancer!! Would we argue? Perhaps... However my Mars is in Virgo, so I would see your point of view...Even though mine would be right cuz I am a Leo. *wink* wink*

Mystic Zyl

Well, purple fishy Virgo and Pisces are 180 degrees away. But to me complimentary opposites and both mutable. I feel the retrograde Mercury makes you very careful in what you say. I feel you talk more about emotion and feelings rather than hard core facts.

purplefishy

So true, a fact I've only begun to notice the more job interviews I have! I am afraid that in my communicating to people, I seem a little too cautious and yet at the same time, emotional.

rubricat

ros, the Gemini person can also be confusing. In my experience (knowing others and also having a Gem. moon myself) there's a seriously private side to the twin. One aspect of personality can be very social and gregarious, and the other can be very private, almost secretive about personal issues. Sort of like someone being either 'in' or 'out'.

But, as others have already pointed out, there are so many other elements within one's chart that can mute or enhance a sun sign. I'm a Leo with Pisces rising and Gemini moon, and I'm very often confused and confusing! :)